Adam - El Jefe
Ashley - Wholesale and Customer Service
Bianca - Customer Service
Chris (Flaco) - Warehouse Wizard
Christian - Chief Financial Officer
Jean - Warehouse Wizard #2
Matt - Social Media, Website, Special Events, Sales, Customer Service
Nick - Forums (this one and all other sponsored ones), Sales, Customer Service

Give me a bit to work on pictures of everyone. :)

Here we go!

Current starting lineup @ Adam's Polishes:

Adam - El Jefe

Scott - Supply Chain Manager

OK, at one time you had Mario and Chase.  Are they not part of Adams anymore?  I don't see anything from them anymore.  I think it should be a company policy that ALL new Adams peeps jump on here and introduce themselves to the best customers Adams has!  ;)

Christian is newish...  The CFO was a woman before I believe. 

I personally don't mind some change.  It shakes things up and brings in new ideas.  

Here we go!

Current starting lineup @ Adam's Polishes:

Adam - El Jefe

Scott - Supply Chain Manager

Is Mook supposed to be on that list or did I miss him leaving too?

Is he the Chris listed?

He put Flaco in parenthesis so I thought he meant this Chris:

Flaco and Phil Yiu shooting the breeze.

DSC_0250_zps1febfff1.jpg

Edited by LDM

Wow this changed a lot more than I expected. When did Lynn leave? And last I knew Gargano was still around but now that I think about it I rarely see any posts from him any more.

Edited by Kingsford

tons of change as of late..

what's the deal?

Definitely hard not to notice there's been a lot of house cleaning.  When you have a small core group of people at one stage of growth everybodys goals and corporate vision may all fall in line for the most part - but as things grow and change, your vision for how things should operate and how future growth can be achieved may fall out of line and folks will seek new opportunities to better match their goals.  Sometimes it's the boss that notices that change in you before YOU notice that change in you and you're shown the door.

It's not always an amicable process...and it's not hard to pick up on that vibe here...

Yep, sometimes you have to prune the low hanging fruit to allow the tree to grow big and strong.  It happens in MANY businesses and isn't something to be worried about.  

But when a few key people, who have always been the same ones that help with problems and about the only ones that ever had an answer and that are looked up to just disappear... Its kind of a downer and creates some speculation/realization.

I don't have a problem with change but when a lot of big changes happen at once it makes you stop and take a step back and wonder hmmm.

Some things happen for a reason.  The initial shock is hard to accept, but the outcome in this case I think will be positive.  It may take a bit to see that, but it'll happen.  Keep in mind that this is also the SLOW time for Adams so it looks worse than it is.  I've been here since before everyone posted above except Ashley.  

Jeez you guys are negative - Chewy and I are the only ones who are seeing this in a positive way here.  

Let's rewind and put a different spin on it:  The people who have departed Adam's are quite talented and have landed on their feet elsewhere - a quick name search on LinkedIn, et. al will prove this.  This leaves room for new people to showcase their talents, climb the ladder, and bring in their fresh sets of eyes - it happens in sports EVERYDAY and we're fine with it, so what's the hubbub about?  Detail Spray doesn't smell any worse because so and so left the company, does it?

From the outside looking in, there are a lot of familiar and trusted faces no longer associated with the company. I'm not sure a wholesale exodus or 'prunning', whatever you want to call it, really encourages me to reach for my wallet anymore.

I couldn't agree more. Sure the products are the same but its not the same people backing them or there to support. 

Coming from the Fire Service and knowing what it's like when someone gets promoted, the respect and trust has to be earned. Dylan was here when I first started and at first was always the one to help me. After that Mook came along and it basically became a tag team of the two. Now POOF both gone and no one to trust because, frankly, I just have't seen it and it doesn't seem the same.

Really didn't want to say that but I've been holding it back for sometime now.

I see questions being answered but they are just answers they aren't in depth explanations like they used to be, if that makes sense. The people that have been around the past few years should know what I mean.

Edited by Kingsford

I couldn't agree more. Sure the products are the same but its not the same people backing them or there to support.

Coming from the Fire Service and knowing what it's like when someone gets promoted, the respect and trust has to be earned. Dylan was here when I first started and at first was always the one to help me. After that Mook came along and it basically became a tag team of the two. Now POOF both gone and no one to trust because, frankly, I just have't seen it and it doesn't seem the same.

Really didn't want to say that but I've been holding it back for sometime now.

I see questions being answered but they are just answers they aren't in depth explanations like they used to be, if that makes sense. The people that have been around the past few years should know what I mean.

Couldn't have said it any better. Something just feels off about the forum and company now

Give Nick a chance, He is learning and probably being a bit cautious to start and will fill the void in a month or two I bet. Everyone has there favorites and Adams took off about the time I was joining and so Dylan and Mook were the ones most of the forum learned the products from. Change is tough but we will live through it.