Customer Service 866.965.0400

Once again, Thompson Racing will be hosting another Spring Clinic.  Every year this clinic grows and last year was so big, we filled the parking lot a couple times over.  The clinic is FREE to attend.  All makes and models are welcome and we have a good mix of every car you can imagine.  The clinic is hosted by Bucks County Exotics, who runs the local Cars n Coffee and Susquehana Valley GTO.  These guys (and girls) show up with some crazy machines!

Adam Pitale from Adam's will be there for the first time!!!

We will be offering multiple raffles this year and discounts on products.  We will be cooking again this year and food is FREE with a donation to our friends at Justice Rescue.

2014-spring-clinic-jpg.jpg

If you would like to pre-order for the clinic, use discount code: SPRING14.  Select Will Call for shipping method and bring your receipt to the clinic for pickup

Shop Thompson Racing

Edited by eric@thompsonracing.us

We are less than a month away, can't wait! 

We need to start an attendance list.

To register for the event, please email me: eric@thompsonracing.us

Give your name and number of people attending.

In return, I will send you a discount coupon for the clinic!

If you are from out of town, here are a few local restaurants and hotels:

Courtyard by Marriott Willow Grove

51c1ed2560c8d.gif

Courtyard by Marriott Willow Grove

Miller's Ale House

Miller_s_Ale_House_Logo_Current_twitter.

http://www.millersalehouse.com/location/willow-grove-ale-house

Couple local attractions:

Bucks County Exotics Cars n Coffee

When: 03MAY 8:30-11:00

Where: Starbucks

buckscountyexotics.com

Speed Raceway

speed_logo.png

http://gospeedraceway.com

Edited by eric@thompsonracing.us

Grad school work and finals always eliminates this event for me, hopefully this year my fortune changes and I can make it.  I haven't been to an Adam's clinic yet and have been itching to.

There is no requirement to RSVP and it is free to attend, so if you make it, you make it!  If not, there will be more!  Last year we packed the place, so hopefully this year is just as good, or better. 

People don't usually stay the whole time.  We run the event in stations, so there are about 45min sessions.  This allows people to show up for an hour or two and then get on with the rest of their day.  There is plenty to do at the clinic, so you can fill up 4 hours easily.  That said, if you think you can't get there until 4 or 5, still come, you will still learn a lot and meet a lot of great people.

You know I'm in.  The Thompson's put on a great event that is not to be missed.

It'll be good to see you again Rich!  Buddy flew in from Spain last night and dropped off two packs of SIGLO VI.  Might have to have one after the clinic, if they're still left!

Eric, I'm in. I wasn't able to attend last year, but I'll mark my calendar now for this year. Probably bring the Viper, but I might bring the Superbee. I'll see if I can get a few of the West Chester C&C guys to come as well.

It'll be good to see you again, whichever car you bring!  I'll try to stop by the West Chester C&C, if the weather ever breaks and if they ever fix the roads!  202 is a nightmare in the Viper.

202 actually isn't bad (I live right off it) and the 3 mile section to C&C from my househas been patched decently. The LOCAL roads I take t work in Devon....horrible! I almost lost my right front on the Dart this morning. Lancaster Ave in Berwyn and Devon is completely breaking apart.

202 actually isn't bad (I live right off it) and the 3 mile section to C&C from my househas been patched decently. The LOCAL roads I take t work in Devon....horrible! I almost lost my right front on the Dart this morning. Lancaster Ave in Berwyn and Devon is completely breaking apart.

Our local C&C opens this Sat., but next Sat I will try to make it!

Hmm, I'm running in the Philadelphia Broad Street run the next morning, hope I can still get out there for this

My wife is running the Broad Street as well.  She will be working the booth for us at the clinic.  I owe her bigtime!

Our clinics are run in stations, so you can come for an hour or two, then go home and relax.  Good luck in the race!

• 4 weeks later...