Customer Service 866.965.0400

Eric,

I sent you an email earlier this week from my work email address and haven't received and confirmation yet:

matthew.mclauthlin@computershare.com

You should have received the Discount Coupon by now.  I got a message saying you're out of the office, so let me know when you get back!  See you at the clinic!

We do not have an official registration page this year.  People were confused how to register.  Please email me your name and number of people you are bringing.

eric@thompsonracing.us

Also, if you know what you want, you can order ahead of time from our site.  The earlier you order, the better guarantee you'll get the product at the show!  We sell out of a bunch of items each year.  I try to have a large inventory, but a couple items (random) sell out.  If we sell out, you can still order from us and we'll ship for FREE!  Use discount code: SPRING14

Shop Thompson Racing

This also makes the checkout process easier.  At times, the tent will be packed.  Simply bring your receipt and we'll have it ready for you!  Obviously, if you forget something, you can buy it on the spot.

Select "Will Call" for shipping method and put a comment pickup @ Detail Clinic.

Edited by eric@thompsonracing.us

Blue10CamaroSS, on 07 Mar 2014 - 10:30 AM, said:

Hey Rich. How far are you from the event?

5 hours.  Too far for this one. I'll be at Grabiaks the weekend before though.

You should have received the Discount Coupon by now.  I got a message saying you're out of the office, so let me know when you get back!  See you at the clinic!

yeah im on vacation this week but i can check from home so i will do that later on

Just got word my brother's buddy is dropping off his NASCAR Truck at our shop for the clinic!  He will be racing in Talladega next weekend and won't be able to attend, but we'll get to see his truck!

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR Eric!!

I can't wait to see this thing!!!!!!

Also, I just verified our buddy Jeff Dehaven with the Snap-On Truck will be in attendance again this year!  I have had a few people asking me if he was attending and when I asked him if he was coming to the show, he said he was, but didn't want to bring his truck because he wanted to learn how to detail!!

I convinced him to bring his truck, due to the interest I have received and he agreed!  However, he wants to watch the demos as much as possible, so, if you would like to talk to him, you may have to pull him from the crowd!