Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ram Jet Wax Products 2014 Detail Clinic April 26th Everett Chevrolet

The sun is up, the air is warmer and just maybe it's going to get to that time of year you want to get the best shine and detail that will last without anymore snow and ice.

Come join us at Everett Chevrolet in Springdale, AR on April 26th. We'll have all of Adam's Premium Car Care Products available for your needs and hands on use.

Starting at 8:30am and ending with lunch served at noon.

Ram Jet Wax Products

479/287-2909

Mike

:party:

WOW!! It is that time of year again!!Looking forward to seeing my favorite Adams Dealer!!  Hopefully we will see all those new products!!  Mike always has product on hand to purchase right away and you can go home and detail your car with all the knowledge he shares!!  Really was cool last year, he detailed a old 1960's Imapla and it was Black,,SWEET!  they got to polish a new Corvette on the showroom floor of the dealership!! Can't wait to see what he brings out this year to polish!!

• 2 weeks later...

I know several people who have tried to log-in and have not been able to. I'll check the system for information and let everyone know what's the issue and send out via e-mail to my customers so they can reply to clinuic.

Thanks,

Mike

I know several people who have tried to log-in and have not been able to. I'll check the system for information and let everyone know what's the issue and send out via e-mail to my customers so they can reply to clinuic.

Thanks,

Mike

Found several people who have added a new account to Forum and have not verified they e-mail was the problem. If your new to the Forum, please set-up a new account and you will need the verify the account in an e-mail sent for that purpose.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the calls and contacts that you'll be at Detail Clinic, as we are supplying lunch and I needed a head count.

If your a non-Forum Member you won't be able to reply here, but you can see the activity for who has as well as know we are looking forward to seeing everyone next Saturday starting at 9am. Come early as I'll be there by 8am to answer any questions you might have before we get too busy.

Thanks,

Mike

Hey Mike,

Alicia and I will be there.   I've invited  quite a few people who have said they will be there too.

Looking forward to this.

Bill

Morning rain just like last year delayed us until late mid-morning, but I think the Cadillac we detailed had several looks and possibly sold. It was done by Mike Dewberry and Jim Patterson who are two great friends and Adams customers. I couldn't have done this by myself and my "Thanks" to you two!

As for Detail Clinic, Smaller crowd than hoped for, but loyal Adams Customers from Corvette Club who I want to thank again.

Planning late summer clinic at Everett Chrysler Dodge Jeep for the Mopar Crowd. More as date is set.

Mike

Morning rain just like last year delayed us until late mid-morning, but I think the Cadillac we detailed had several looks and possibly sold. It was done by Mike Dewberry and Jim Patterson who are two great friends and Adams customers. I couldn't have done this by myself and my "Thanks" to you two!

As for Detail Clinic, Smaller crowd than hoped for, but loyal Adams Customers from Corvette Club who I want to thank again.

Planning late summer clinic at Everett Chrysler Dodge Jeep for the Mopar Crowd. More as date is set.

Mike