Customer Service 866.965.0400

Mahalo to Adam himself and Adam's Hawaii

I emailed customer support stating that after i dropped my APC bottle, there was a small crack at the bottom of the bottle which caused all my APC to leak out during the night. I emailed them to see if anything could be done and if any chance my local reseller could help.

Next day, I got an email from the CEO, Adam, himself stating that if any questions/problems should arise with my local dealer, to give him (Adam) a call on his cell phone. I was like.. wow!!

Kuddos to my local reseller, Alex, who just gave me a new full APC bottle at no charge after I told him i dropped it and the bottle cracked.

Much mahalos to both Adam and Alex. Great products, awesome company, superb customer service

Ryan

It's the little things like that that truly set this company apart. :cheers: and aloha!

Exactly.  I'm pretty sure they just gained a "customer for life" with something that most other companies would of been like " your fault too bad". 

Exactly.  I'm pretty sure they just gained a "customer for life" with something that most other companies would of been like " your fault too bad". 

exactly. Been a customer for over a year now.. and still going strong. They have always been impressive. Keep up the good quality! 

Customer service is the hallmark of this outfit.  I think it actually comes before the quality of the products..........and that's second to none!!  That's what keeps customers loyal to the product.

:bow:

Adam always goes above and beyond......

Adam (and team) ...  You all are teaching Corporate America a thing or two about good Ol' Fashioned CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!

A+

:bow:   :2thumbs:   :rockon:  :bravo:  

I still remember, my very first Adams order a few years ago was missing some product, and had also sent me some products that I did not order. It was fixed no problem, and I was even offered a free 16oz bottle of my choice (which I chose SVRT) and my correct order was shipped ASAP. Being that it was my first order, I was a bit turned off by the mixup I will admit, but they quickly won me over with their superb customer service and I have been a customer ever since. I recently had one other problem, which was some shipping damage. A spray nozzle and squirt caps were cracked and I was sent replacements as soon as I notified them of the damage.