Customer Service 866.965.0400

New garage ... updates

Blue17CamaroZL1

Just curious as to why they left the 2x4's in the mud?  I would have thought they would have pulled them as they went along and they were just there as a gauge to make an even plane.  

And like blcksilv08 mentioned it takes a lot to get a cement truck stuck.  The one in the picture he still has 8 tires on the pavement that are powered.  And the front wheels are powered as well.  I'am sure he pulled out of that situation fairly easy.  

Looks good.  Just don't let anybody drive on it for about 10 days, IMO.  

Why didn't they take it out to the street?   Are they goinjg to make you gravel that portion? 

They are supposed to do an apron later on this week

Make sure you leave it blocked off while your gone.  Sure enough some clown will try and drive on it if it isn't blocked.

Theres only me and the gf that live here and we'll both be away for the weekend.  But yes it will be blocked off even while were gone

Matt, it looks like it is coming along.  Although it may not be at the pace that you want.  Just some advice, when the electrician comes and does his thing make sure all your plugs are done in 20 amp and not 15.  20 amp wire will be yellow and 15 amp is white.  It may cost you just a tad more, but you will be happier with it.  I would also have him throw in a 220 for any future things that you may acquire that would require that.  Easier to do it now instead of when everything is covered up with sheetrock.  

Edited by LFairbanks

Thanks guys.  I'm on vacation for two weeks from work this week and next, so I've been able to help persuade the contractor to pick up the pace a little bit.  

I'm still trying to decide if I want to do an epoxy coated garage floor or go with the race deck floor covering.