Customer Service 866.965.0400

Corvette Store & More's 2nd Annual FREE Car Show - May 4, Cheshire CT (all years/makes/models)

After an overwhelmingly successful turnout last year, Corvette Store & More is holding it's second annual car show on Sunday, May 4, 2014, from 9am - 3pm in Cheshire, CT. The show is open to all years, makes, and models (even motorbikes) and admission is free with a non-perishable donation for the Connecticut Food Bank. Food and live music will be provided on-site.

1.jpg

Corvette Store & More is an Adam's Polishes authorized dealer, so stock up on supplies at the show to save on shipping. We will also be having product demonstrations for anybody who is new to Adam's or has any questions about detailing their ride.

For more information, post here, or call Anthony at 203-710-9614

Corvette Store & More
312 East Johnson Ave
Cheshire, CT 06410

Less than a mile from I691 exit 3

• 4 weeks later...

Just an update, there is a 40% chance of rain in Cheshire on Sunday, and the forecast is constantly changing. As of right now, the show is still on. We were not able to arrange a rain date, so we are making every attempt to hold the show as scheduled.

Show will be held as scheduled. Hope you guys can make it.

Going to have to try and make this, sounds like fun!

And it's not too long a drive from me either.

Its about a 3 hour ride for me, but sounds like a fun time.  Am going to try to make it.

I really would like to make this one so I put it on my calendar, but need to stop by prior to get more Adams Products so I can shine like the sun will shine that day!!!

Pics???

You know if you were that impatient to see pics you could have just shown up :P

Only had about 40 total cars this year. The threat of rain for the past week surely kept some people home, but it didn't rain a drop and it was sunny for most of the day.

1.jpg

http://youtu.be/g-xlxMR_kgQ

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg