Customer Service 866.965.0400

It's been a dreary couple days here in Cincinnati, depressing to come out after a long day to see more rain. Then I get in my truck and feel a little better because the glass sealant I applied a month ago is still beading great. Thanks for another great product.

post-8415-0-76081800-1396565371_thumb.jpg

post-8415-0-50602500-1396565403_thumb.jpg

+3 I drove my Maserati from Colorado to Utah last weekend it rained and snowed and I never turned  the windshield wipers on. Too bad the sealant doesn't stop rocks.  Got a 13 inch crack from a rock.  Can't wait to see the bill for that windshield :(

I love the Sealant too, and now I'm spoiled rotten.  Every time I'm in a rental car, and it rains or snows, the wipers fail, visibility is poor, and I'm annoyed!

I love the Sealant too, and now I'm spoiled rotten.  Every time I'm in a rental car, and it rains or snows, the wipers fail, visibility is poor, and I'm annoyed!

You don't carry DS samples with you?  It's no glass sealant but it helps a ton compared to a bare windshield.  Every time I do dealer trades in the rain, the first thing I do is mist down the wind shield with DS so I can actually see. 

• 6 months later...

You don't carry DS samples with you?  It's no glass sealant but it helps a ton compared to a bare windshield.  Every time I do dealer trades in the rain, the first thing I do is mist down the wind shield with DS so I can actually see. 

I started typing then saw this ...I would be dropping samples at car rental places like crazy. This would be a great competitive edge for any car rental company not to mention keeping the car glass easy to clean !