Customer Service 866.965.0400

Night Race Blue C7

C7Dave

With the weather finally warming up I decided it was time to get the Vette out and start detailing. I cleaned it up with Waterless Wash and used All Purpose Cleaner on the wheels. Then Detail Spray on the body and rims, Super VRT on tires and a few other places. Interior was vacuumed and Total Interior Detailer was used and Glass Cleaner. Do I need to use use Leather Conditioner? After I put some miles on and it gets a little warmer I plan on getting the Clay Bar out and maching polishing.

I wish Night Race Blue photographed better, it really pops in the bright sunlight but damn its hard to show it in a picture.

post-11621-0-78657300-1396993199_thumb.jpg

post-11621-0-20376700-1396993307_thumb.jpg

It's one of my favorite colors of all time.  Amazing color, especially in the sun. Congratulations on the new Vette.

As for the leather conditioner.............Vette seats are coated leather and vinyl, so you don't really NEED to put it on. But I've used it for years on my Vette and all other leather seats with great results. I use it on everything in my cars......seats, dash, doors, and consoles.  The SPF factor is 65 so it's really important on the dash for sun protection. I recommend you use it.

And look into getting Cleartastic or 3M Clear Bra on the nose and in front of the back wheels to protect against stone chips. Those tires throw crap up like crazy.