Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cyclo brushes

2Fords

Question

4 answers to this question

Yeah same here Al. It will be awesome to take full advantage of the Cyclo's versatility. Another item I think might be interesting is the clay alternative Cyclo offers. Should speed up and increase decontamination capability. I honestly hate the claying process out of all the steps. Smooth paint is the only thing that makes it liveable.

They brushes and clay alternative is readily available from Cyclo themselves I believe.

Adam's has stated they are not interested in selling the Nanoskin clay alternatives before, and their efforts are to downsize and streamline the product line this year so not sure if they will carry the carpet brushes for the cyclo.

For what its worth if you also have a PC at home you can get a carpet brush for it as well.

Oh well not of the utmost importance. Thanks for the info. Thus far, I have enjoyed the smooth operation of the Cyclo. Thats enough for me. As stated, we can get the brushes from Cyclo. I knew that, but thought I'd seen a post stating they would soon be sold by Adams. Try to keep my money here but I understand streamlining things.