Customer Service 866.965.0400

My cat doesn't like Adams

georgev

Hay guys/gals just finished claying and polishing my 9 year old F150 with Adams two step and finished it off with the paint sealer.

What a product. I had one spot on the top of the fender by the hood that I thought needed to be painted. I thought that the Florida sun had killed it and I needed to take her to the body shop for the fix, but Adam your product came through again. I got to use my Cyclo and what a finish. It looks new again.

Anyway, about my cat. My cat had made a habit of getting on the truck at night and just laying on top of the hood which was driving me crazy and tonight as I was outside admiring my work, or your products results I should say, my cat attempted to jump up on the hood as she usually does. Well you should of seen the look in her eyes when she slid off and landed back on the floor. Apparently she couldn't get a foothold on the finish and I'm hoping she'll stay off it.

Thanks again for that and the great results.

Hay guys/gals just finished claying and polishing my 9 year old F150 with Adams two step and finished it off with the paint sealer.

What a product. I had one spot on the top of the fender by the hood that I thought needed to be painted. I thought that the Florida sun had killed it and I needed to take her to the body shop for the fix, but Adam your product came through again. I got to use my Cyclo and what a finish. It looks new again.

Anyway, about my cat. My cat had made a habit of getting on the truck at night and just laying on top of the hood which was driving me crazy and tonight as I was outside admiring my work, or your products results I should say, my cat attempted to jump up on the hood as she usually does. Well you should of seen the look in her eyes when she slid off and landed back on the floor. Apparently she couldn't get a foothold on the finish and I'm hoping she'll stay off it.

Thanks again for that and the great results.

Got a good laugh out of that one, good stuff. 

Come on guys it a defenseless animal and pet. I can't hurt her.

I also have six dogs so I am more a dog person than a cat person, but still.

Maybe Adam can make a product that keeps cats from laying on your car.

Maybe you could tie some microfiber towels to its 4 legs and he can help you polish !!??

That's a great idea but I don't think she'll go for it.

She being my wife of coarse.