Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Polishes (Meat Product?)

Beard

My daughter gave me the best laugh last week when I needed it most.

I ordered some new Adam's products to get my detailing season off the ground and could not wait for it to show up at the house. I was at work and got the automated FedEx notification that my package had been delivered. Since I was not home I texted my daughter who would be home soon asking her to get the package off the porch and bring it inside. She said she would "Take care of it"

I got home about 9pm and she was not there. I looked all through the house and could not find the package. I texted her asking where it was, she responded" In the fridge".  I was like O_o? I look in the fridge and there is my Adam's box. I text her back asking why it is in the fridge and she texted back " It said something meat on it and I did not want it to go bad. Unless it wasn't in which case that would be a weird place for me to put it..." 

It was at this point I started laughing so hard tears came to my eyes and called her. We use Peapod for groceries and she thought it was a special order of polish sausage from some guy named Adam...... :lol:

Similar notion to "Polish" vs Polish.  I was driving the newly cleaned BMW to church on Easter and decided to park next to a light pole so I could find it easier once service was out.  I stated to my mom, who was in the car riding shotgun that morning, that I felt like parking next to a light pole today.  My mom looks at me and without hesitation said... Yeah, those Adam's products make you gravitate to the pole.  You are feeling polish today.   She stated it straight and without any sarcasm.  My jaw hit the floor and I couldn't stop laughing until we had walked all the way up to the church building.  After a few seconds she got the joke. :)

Gotta love that polish, or is it Polish?

Edited by mtnbiker326

Lol!! Beard r u from PA?

No I'm from Chicago and do love a good Polish with mustard and grilled onions.

Funny as anything!! Hmm.... How about a polish sausage aroma for a new product???

Count me in also!

I think Adams Polishes should have a Polish day where you grill out some Polish sausages and help people with their issues.

Or maybe Adam's could grill out at shows and sell the "Adam's Polish Special". Buy some product, Detail Spray Brilliant Glaze etc, and get a free Polish.  :P

Edited by Beard

Classic!  On the other side, my wife ordered some chicken from an organic farm, and it was delivered without a single thing that mentioned 'perishable' or 'food' so I left it on the porch for her......all day.....mid summer......the smell from that box was so awful, we had to move the trash can to the corner of our yard!

Classic!  On the other side, my wife ordered some chicken from an organic farm, and it was delivered without a single thing that mentioned 'perishable' or 'food' so I left it on the porch for her......all day.....mid summer......the smell from that box was so awful, we had to move the trash can to the corner of our yard!

Wow Adam that is rough. Hope you were upwind after moving the trash. :)