Customer Service 866.965.0400

Disappointed

ray14sher

Question

Went to the opening day at Carlisle yesterday and was hoping to buy some Adam's products and save on the shipping.  The gentleman at stand informed me they would not be open till day #2 and told me to come  back tomorrow.  Six hour round trip for me and a day off, no return trip today.  I did get to look at all the nice products on the shelf but the rep said he had no way to sell them to me. I guess opening day doesn't mean the same thing for everyone. Not the best way to run a business, but in fairness it was the first time Adam's has disappointed me.

10 answers to this question

Went to the opening day at Carlisle yesterday and was hoping to buy some Adam's products and save on the shipping.  The gentleman at stand informed me they would not be open till day #2 and told me to come  back tomorrow.  Six hour round trip for me and a day off, no return trip today.  I did get to look at all the nice products on the shelf but the rep said he had no way to sell them to me. I guess opening day doesn't mean the same thing for everyone. Not the best way to run a business, but in fairness it was the first time Adam's has disappointed me.

What a bummer! Check your PM too, I just wrote you. 

Chances are the point of sale system wasn't set up and ready for payment but that's no excuse for this one. We should have jumped through a few hoops to make it happen. 

The good news is you went for a beautiful drive and you'll be getting some free products for the hassle :-)

Sorry again for the disappointment, and it is certainly justified. 

Don't worry, we will make it right. 

Edited by Matt@Adams

They don't F around Ray!  I knew when I reported your post to them, that they'd step up and take care of the issue.  I heard what they did and think it's GREAT!