Customer Service 866.965.0400

2014 GMC Sierra Denali

Mark L

My truck finally came in this week and I picked it up on Monday :D

Absolutely love this truck! By far the best interior and exterior styling GM has ever done IMO

This thing rides like an old Cadillac and the Intellilink system is awesome! 

Just 1 quick pic for now, I'm going to claybar and do a light polishing this weekend, barring this horrible NorCal wind.

I'll take some interior and exterior pics this weekend and upload more. 

I went with a 2014 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 (Standard Box), opted for the big boy 6.2L V8, 420HP, 460 TQ and the Driver Alert Package, which vibrates the seat cushion when you're drifting into another lane.

I went with the Cocoa/Dune interior, did not want the all black with this valley heat. 

This is by far the most advanced vehicle I've ever owned. And let me say this, GM's intellilink system blows my Mom's Audi S4's MMI user face out the water, great job by the GM engineering team! 

Highly recommend this truck

IMG_20140422_140524_zps48e59ba6.jpg

Edited by Mark L

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

My truck finally came in this week and I picked it up on Monday :D

Absolutely love this truck! By far the best interior and exterior styling GM has ever done IMO

This thing rides like an old Cadillac and the Intellilink system is awesome! 

Just 1 quick pic for now, I'm going to claybar and do a light polishing this weekend, barring this horrible NorCal wind.

I'll take some interior and exterior pics this weekend and upload more. 

I went with a 2014 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 (Standard Box), opted for the big boy 6.2L V8, 420HP, 460 TQ and the Driver Alert Package, which vibrates the seat cushion when you're drifting into another lane.

I went with the Cocoa/Dune interior, did not want the all black with this valley heat. 

This is by far the most advanced vehicle I've ever owned. And let me say this, GM's intellilink system blows my Mom's Audi S4's MMI user face out the water, great job by the GM engineering team! 

Highly recommend this truck

IMG_20140422_140524_zps48e59ba6.jpg

both of y'all suck for having the new Denalli's...I'm jealous!

Thanks everyone.

So far so good with the MPGs, being GM excluded the estimates for this engine :lol:

I'm getting 18 MPG mixed right now in the short time I've had it.

I'm not stomping on it obviously. With gas already hovering over $4/gallon here in Central CA, it's only going to get worse. 

Although having that power when you need it is nice :D

Yeah the Sierra Denali HDs haven't even been produced yet. I don't tow, so I don't need the Duramax, and I don't want to be "one of those guys" who buys a diesel just to say I drive a diesel :lol:

We have plenty of them in Central CA 

Edited by Mark L

Nice Truck Man! The interior on that thing looks awesome! Any Plans for it?

Rediculously nice truck!

Now debadge, tint windows, lift and tires and your done ;)

Thanks guys.

I'm going to put an intake and exhaust on it.

Then get it tuned.

I'd do headers, but Commifornia is really cracking down on vehicle mods and I don't want to chance it getting inspected. If you even breathe on your cats here, they'll throw your *** in jail and throw away the key :lol:

The 6.2 scoots pretty damn well. The truck weighs in at ~ 5200 lbs with no cargo or passengers, about 300 lbs lighter than the Yukon Denali with the same engine. Haven't really got on it yet, I want to break it in first. Only have 58 miles on the odometer. The damn thing is just shy of 20 feet long! I have to take out and rearrange some cabinets in my garage now to get it to fit. I'm not leaving it outside. 

ScreenShot2014-04-26at33854PM_zpsb9d7dd4

ScreenShot2014-04-26at33940PM_zps25ecd91

Cosmetic mods are going to be Amp steps, colormatch front GMC logo, delete tailgate GMC logo, leveling kit, HID projector retrofit, and I'm going to put the chrome tailgate handle to match the door handles and get that bucket colormatched (http://www.ebay.com/itm/131120032011?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649).

Later on I might color match the mirrors like I did on my old Tahoe, but that was a major PITA, so we'll see.
Edited by Mark L

I'am pretty certain that is what is in the trucks at work.  I think people are kinda caught off guard.  Just glad I don't have to pay for the gas at 5.9 miles to the gallon.

I'm getting 18 MPG mixed right now, it's pretty darn good on gas

I would hope your getting more than 5.9 miles to the gallon.  I wouldn't expect you to be hauling that much weight on a daily basis.  Sometimes it is stuffed to the gills.  I have a diesel (Duramax, Personal vehicle) that is getting around 13.8 miles to the gallon.  Everybody tells me it will get better when it gets more miles on it.  Only have about 15K on it right now.  Doesn't matter if I'am towing or empty.

I would hope your getting more than 5.9 miles to the gallon.  I wouldn't expect you to be hauling that much weight on a daily basis.  Sometimes it is stuffed to the gills.  I have a diesel (Duramax, Personal vehicle) that is getting around 13.8 miles to the gallon.  Everybody tells me it will get better when it gets more miles on it.  Only have about 15K on it right now.  Doesn't matter if I'am towing or empty.

Oh ok, that makes sense then.

I've never owned a Duramax before, but I hear they're great,

I can't imagine what a 2500 HD Denali Duramax would go for, probably close to $75K when all said and done. 

My '13 2500HD is getting 15.9mpg with about 15K. I get about 12.6 when towing...