Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thanks Adam's Premium Car Care!

Z06

Another BIG THANKS to Adam's Premium Car Care!

My first car show of the season and I won my first "1st Place" in "The 22nd Annual Fun in the Sun Car Show" in the "Wash and Show" category. Scored a 99.5 out of 100! :D

I am not sure how many 11 year old black cars with original paint, that are daily drivers, and do an autocross 6 days before, win 1st Place in a car shows.

I honestly believe my first big win could not have been done without using Adam's Products.

Thanks Adam!  I couldn't have done it without you and your team!

Here is one of the latest photos taken at last week's Garage Night @ Fort Carson, CO. 

zohbaby.jpg

It never fails, I clean it up and it rains. At least my car ended up at the end of the rainbow this time. :2thumbs:

Edited by Z06

Another BIG THANKS!

Today at the Corvettes on Colfax People Choice Car Show, I took home a 2nd Place trophy.

Seriously, it wasn't easy going up against a very clean, low mileage, red convertible "Garage Queen". It was so nice, I voted for him right after I thanked him early on for putting me in 2nd place.

Taking into considering I had to drive up from Colorado Springs on wet roads that required a stop by the car wash for a quick rinse off before the show, another very satisfying win. :D

In preparation, I spent a few hours last night spreading the Adam's Butter Wax followed up with Adam's Brilliant Glaze. That Brilliant Glaze really makes the paint POP!  Along with the rinse and dry at the carwash using my travel size bottle of Adam's Detail Spray, all of my sweat equity from last night using only Adam's products paid off, AGAIN! :thumbsup:

On  another positive note,  I was able to drive home without getting rained on. :2thumbs:

Edited by Z06

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This thread is becoming blog of wins!

June 28th, 2014 - 1st Place at Emich Chevrolet Dealer Appreciation Show.

June 29th, 2014 - 2nd Place at OutRock Car Show.

Credit to Adam's Premium Car Care for these wins because I ONLY use Adam's products!  THANKS AGAIN!!! :2thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Once again, another BIG THANKS to Adam's and team!

After leaving my Z06 with the Adam's team for 3 days of detailing, I picked it up Friday morning for a show in Grand Lake, CO. 

As my luck would have it, I found myself in another afternoon rain shower going over Berthoud Pass. Thankfully Mike and Chris put layers of protection on my car that made it so easy to get rinsed off and ready for the show.

Unfortunately for the first time this season, I did not place in the C5 class. With four 1st Places and two 2nd Places this season, I had a feeling with some the best Corvettes in Colorado showing up to this show; it would be a tough win. This is one of the reasons I asked Adam and team for help. Needless to say, I was a little disappointed knowing all the hard work the Adam's detail experts had put into my car that I did not place in my class.

They were calling out the C6 and Custom Classes with me cursing under my breath about the rain from the day before, then it came, "Best in Show".  I was actually folding up my chair and ready to pack it in when all of a sudden I heard my number. What!?!  Still in disbelief, they called my name! Seriously? That's right!..."Best in Show"!  :banana:

A "Special Thanks" to Adam, Nick, Mike, Chris, and Bianca for making it happen and getting my car dialed in for the win!

IMG_0873.jpg

Edited by Z06