Customer Service 866.965.0400

Corrected Black Silverado

Chris@Adams

Check out how well this black 2010 Silverado turned out....I started out at the car wash & blasted the worst off, back home to the garage and hand washed it (2 bucket...like I was going to hurt it more lol)

Then on to clay and it was bad, probably never ever clayed before...sorry I forgot to take a pic of the clay but believe me it was bad.

I used PCP and Orange MF pad followed by PFP & White MF pad, I tried Orange & White foam pads but the MF worked best with that particular clear.

For the deeper scratches I used the 4" Focus pads.

The customer even wanted the moldings removed on the door as you can see in some of the pics.

After the paint was corrected several passes of each step of applied a coat of BG. BTW I didn't wipe off residue, went right over with the next product, if you apply the BG over the PFP residue it will wipe off super easy and you kill two birds with one stone....

Lastly I applied a coat of LPS the Gray Machine Sealant & Waxing Pad.

Believe it or not the wheels weren't bad at all but I still cleaned the with DWC followed by BG and lastly QS.

Undercarriage spray for the fender wells and SVRT for those big tires.

Sorry no pics but I detailed the engine compartment, cleaned first with APC and dressed out with SVRT and In & Out Spray.

Interior wasn't bad either, did a TID wipe down.....

Here are some of the Products used.

Nice work, my friend. I have a new appreciation for detailing trucks... So much work!

Thanks Rich.....I got a good work out up and down my work platform, if that truck would have been a 1 1/2 taller it wouldn't went in my garage.

Looks good! I want the label on the BG!

However, isn't it supposed to be seal --> glaze --> wax? If you apply the glaze to the PFP residue wouldn't the sealant not want to adhere to the glaze, rendering it basically a wasted step and product since glaze doesn't last long...

Wow someone doesn't take care of their ride! Amazing turn around!

Whats up with the Brilliant Glaze and the purple logo?

Removing that crappy GM molding on Silverado's, Sierra's, Colorado's and Canyons is almost a must! I did mine about a month after I got the truck because they were discolored and didn't match the paint. Also makes it hard to polish.

Edited by Kingsford

Wow someone doesn't take care of their ride! Amazing turn around!

Whats up with the Brilliant Glaze and the purple logo?

Removing that crappy GM molding on Silverado's, Sierra's, Colorado's and Canyons is almost a must! I did mine about a month after I got the truck because they were discolored and didn't match the paint. Also makes it hard to polish.

Not purple...it's blue.

My truck is looking pretty hammered after all the driving I've been doing on dirt roads and to a gravel quarry once a week. I'll have to give the microfiber pads a try after seeing this.

Do you have the new 2 step polish? PCP & PFP