Customer Service 866.965.0400

2009 CTS-V Sedan in Black Raven Paint Correction

rsutton1223

When I bought this car...the paint was wrecked. I love black cars but this one looked like it had been through an automatic car wash every day of its life. After I would wash it, I could barely look at the car because of all of the swirl marks. I definitely wasn't going to take it in that condition so I bought a bunch of goodies from Adam's, pulled out the Porter Cable and went to work. 

10385374_10103286332674820_6666555699794

The Adam's products are awesome. Easy on easy off. I started off with the clay, then the 2 step correction and then the wax to finish it off. Here is the before and after from just the first step of the paint correction. Unedited cell phone flash shots.

IMG_20140531_092053-XL.jpg

IMG_20140531_092048-XL.jpg

After it was all said and done...I am extremely happy with the result and now she is finally ready some legitimate pictures to be taken finally.

FF9A2448-XL.jpg

FF9A2452-XL.jpg

FF9A2451-XL.jpg

FF9A2450-XL.jpg

FF9A2506-Edit-Edit-Edit-XL.jpg

FF9A9618-Edit-XL.jpg

FF9A9595-Edit-Edit-XL.jpg

FF9A9608-Edit-Edit-2-XL.jpg

FF9A0159-Edit-XL.jpg

Edited by rsutton1223

very nice....much better than that ugly wagon thing floating around here

Sorry Andrew to each his own.... looks great from the front. but not from the back

Then how about you just compliment the OP's car and leave it at that.

OP, car looks great.

Hey Matt thanks didn't ask you for your opinion but see just like you I am allowed to make my own opinion. That's the beauty of the internet and forums. If everyone liked the same thing it be a very bland world. 

Hey Matt thanks didn't ask you for your opinion but see just like you I am allowed to make my own opinion. That's the beauty of the internet and forums. If everyone liked the same thing it be a very bland world. 

No one asked you for yours either.

Thanks for the feedback guys! I am really enjoying this car. It is about to go in the shop for some pretty major power upgrades. 

Car looks great Robb.  Love the wheels, are they factory?

Thanks. No they are ADV.1 ADV6.2 Track Spec SL's. 20x9 front 20x10.5 rear. Gloss black lip and barrels, matte black face, stainless exposed HD.

And one of the downfalls of the internet is that people think that since they have an opinion they have to share it and everyone wants to hear it. 

• 3 weeks later...

What upgrades are you doing to it?  My brother's friend was running low 10s in his and put new heads on and lost about half a second.  The combination of parts on these motors is critical.

Just finalized everything at Vengeance Racing. I have a friend of mine that had his built there and runs a 9.55 at 142 on the stock bottom end. These guys really know what they are doing.

• 3 weeks later...