Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's at Hot August Nights 2014!

Come join us again this year in Reno for out biggest show of the year!  Show runs from July 29th-August 3rd, Tuesday-Sunday.  We will be posted up in our normal spot at the Grand Sierra Resort and Hotel, and will be scattered across town throughout the week as well!

IMG_6774_zps5e3cb953.jpg

Check out the rest of the pictures from last year's event to hold you over, and we hope to see you next week!!

Adam's @ Hot August Nights 2013

That event is on my bucket list. One of these years I'll get there. Sounds like an unbelievably fantastic time.

Ed, it's a show like one I've never been to before.  Takes over the entire town!

I'm registered for the event this year, so I'll be there with the orange '65 Elky. See you guys there.

Bruce

See you soon Bruce!

Looks beautiful! Where is everyone?

I have one more day in the salt mines before heading up, plus we will spend Wednesday night in June Lake. Rumor (weatherman) says I may hit thunderstorms on 395!

Bruce

Hey Nick,

Is Pete set up next to you guys for washing & detailing? It's now 80% chance of thunderstorms on my drive up.

I need to snap some pics of the Elky before I leave, it looks pretty good right now.

Bruce

Hey all! 

Working with our main man Joe to get all the coverage for the whole past week at Hot August Nights! We were posted at the Barrett Jackson auctions, Big Boy Toy Store and the Grand Sierra Resort.

Here are the first few pictures I have from Barrett and GSR! 

2NDRUNNERUP_zpsc7408f66.jpg

WINNER004_zps05e0c1a7.jpgADAMANDRANDY_zps7d5c9825.jpg

WINNER002_zps27e28771.jpg

WINNER_zpsfc6685e2.jpg

ONSTAGE001_zps3973ae27.jpg

BLUEZO6_zps499299dd.jpg

BLUEZO6002_zps23a5902a.jpg

ZO6_zps61011d92.jpg

BLACKCORVETTE_zps32093c67.jpg

SAINTSROW_zpsa9f76264.jpg

BJ_zpsf022c99f.jpg

WILLYS_zpse1a84324.jpg

SS_zps6e12633f.jpg

COORS_zps8194aeb1.jpg

SICKNOVA_zps8cb46c71.jpg

ADAM_zps214333d3.jpg

CTENNNNN_zps7d125f25.jpg

IMPALA_zps7a1889b0.jpg

NICE pics!  We were watching the custom car awards.  Still think that yellow Riviera should have won, but I can only judge what I saw on tv.  

Nice prizes too !!  

All 5 of those cars (well, 4 cars and a truck) were absolutely incredible.  The Rivi won the Riddler in Detroit, and it was well deserved, but the truck that won the truck was something else!

Great pics Nick. Here's one or two Tracy took while I cleaned up our Elky after the wet drive up.

Bad Company is one very wicked Camaro!

Bruce

I think I was over at the Barret Jackson booth when you rolled in! BadCo by Syd and Randy was for sure a crazy vehicle! 

• 3 weeks later...