Customer Service 866.965.0400

Suggestion: Wash mitt

Now that the wool wash mitt is gone, is there any plans of having another mitt available in a near future?

I tried the wash pad and it is the only product I don't like: I gave it away.

Some of us really like to have our hands in a mitt other than holding a pad.

Until we find a company that can make them faster than our old supplier and still retain the ultra-high quality, there are no plans as of right now to bring on another one.

Mitt vs. pad is purely a preference thing.  We used to get a considerable about of negative feedback from folks who didn't like having their hand inside a mitt during the wash process, so we ran a batch of Merino Pads.  Well, then we got complaints that everyone wanted the mitt back!

We do our best to listen to feedback, but we can't please 100% of the people, 100% of the time.   :)

I have the Wool wash mitt I bought from another distributor, and to be honest I never put my hand inside it lol!

Nick's right, no matter what you do you'll never please everyone unfortunately.

Even though my mitt isn't a pad I still love it, however I do rotate a set of the wash pads once a year because they are cheap and easy to use/replace.

Whereas the $35 wool wash mitt tends to be used in summer duty only, I can go through a winter with a set of wash pads and get a new one in the spring.

Avsbest, there are literally a ton of wash mitts available on the market if that is what you're looking for, from the "chenille type" dreadlock MF wash mitts to sheepskin wash mitts, etc.

Until we find a company that can make them faster than our old supplier and still retain the ultra-high quality, there are no plans as of right now to bring on another one.

Mitt vs. pad is purely a preference thing.  We used to get a considerable about of negative feedback from folks who didn't like having their hand inside a mitt during the wash process, so we ran a batch of Merino Pads.  Well, then we got complaints that everyone wanted the mitt back!

We do our best to listen to feedback, but we can't please 100% of the people, 100% of the time.   :)

Sure you can - sell a mitt with a sewing kit ;)

Edited by OutLore