Customer Service 866.965.0400

Do you Quick Sealant...

LFairbanks

Question

Since Quick Sealant in my experience is similar to Sonax Polymer Net Shield, if doing wheels I tend to spray in a circular motion to hit most of the wheel, wait a few seconds, and buff off excess with a clean MF towel.  Makes for "quick" work of doing wheels!

Excellent choice for door jambs/under hood as well!

Since Quick Sealant in my experience is similar to Sonax Polymer Net Shield, if doing wheels I tend to spray in a circular motion to hit most of the wheel, wait a few seconds, and buff off excess with a clean MF towel.  Makes for "quick" work of doing wheels!

Excellent choice for door jambs/under hood as well!

Which one do you prefer?  I hear people praise PNS on autogeek/autopia all the time.  Not that Im in the market just curious how these 2 compare.  

Lets take it a step further.  Do you stop at the quick sealant?  Or do you go to the next level and apply a coat of Americana or Buttery?  And in your opinion is it going to eliminate issues with rust at the bottom of the door where the inside skin and outside skin meet.  I wipe the doors down after every wash.  But am looking to prevent issues of corrosion as the truck gets older.  None as of yet, and want to keep it that way.

Lets take it a step further.  Do you stop at the quick sealant?  Or do you go to the next level and apply a coat of Americana or Buttery?  And in your opinion is it going to eliminate issues with rust at the bottom of the door where the inside skin and outside skin meet. y.

On the show cars, yes.  I maintain those areas with detail spray between sealant and wax applications. I'm sure it would protect against corrosion issues, but in my case, it looks SO good!

Yes.....I even did the whole underneath of my GTO. :o

Just like Chris, The entire underside of my GTO, including the suspension, is wiped down with QS during the winter.

As for the paint; it's applied to my front bumper, rocker panels/side skirts, and rear, lower portion of the rear quarter panels (behind the rear wheel).

Edited by BRZN

Just like Chris, The entire underside of my GTO, including the suspension, is wiped down with QS during the winter.

As for the paint; it's applied to my front bumper, rocker panels/side skirts, and rear, lower portion of the rear quarter panels (behind the rear wheel).

How often do you apply QS to the lower area Dave?

I see just about everyone is swearing by this product on their wheels. What about using it on the paint as that's what I bought it for?

Most definitely, that's what we designed it to be used on!

As the product has been around for a while now, it's became everyone's go-to wheel sealant, due in large part to it being an aerosol.  It offers great coverage in tough to reach areas on wheels, which is why so many mention and love using it there.