Customer Service 866.965.0400

New website is up.......

I'm usually one of the first to say that I hate change. Just as you get used to something it gets changed on you. Not in this case. You guys did an awesome job on the new website! Good job to everyone at Adams Polishes!!

PS That yellow corvette on the home page banner is such an awesome picture. Bright and the focus is on point! :bow:  :patriot:

Edited by OUT2WIN

Haha thanks for the thumbs up! We quietly put it up today without announcing it so we could work on a few things before a huge launch. So far it looks like everything is working well! Thanks for your feedback.

Account login is not working.

Not in the cards right now but we may be easily convinced. 

The more common approach is an extended shopping cart it seems. 

Is the wish list something you utilize often? Would love to hear your input!

I had just started using the Wish List on the old site. I do use them regularly on Amazon.

What is an extended shopping cart?

The issue I had with the old cart is I would add items to buy later and then when I would go to place an order after a few weeks, some of the items would be gone and I would have to try and remember what was on my list. I think one reason is an item would go out-of-stock and then get dropped from the cart.

I had just started using the Wish List on the old site. I do use them regularly on Amazon.

What is an extended shopping cart?

The issue I had with the old cart is I would add items to buy later and then when I would go to place an order after a few weeks, some of the items would be gone and I would have to try and remember what was on my list. I think one reason is an item would go out-of-stock and then get dropped from the cart.

The extended shopping cart would basically be if we let items sit in your cart for longer, say 30 days before they disappeared. 

I just selected SHOP ONLINE at the top of this page, not from a bookmark, and got the same message:

THIS SITE IS RUNNING UNLICENSED ASPDOTNETSTOREFRONT.COM SOFTWARE!
   - Click here to activate your license.

I then typed in www.adamspolishes.com and got the same thing.

Clicked your link Nick got the same message.

I'm running Google Chrome

Tried typing the address into Internet Explorer and got the same thing there too.

Edited by BRZN

I just selected SHOP ONLINE at the top of this page, not from a bookmark, and got the same message:

THIS SITE IS RUNNING UNLICENSED ASPDOTNETSTOREFRONT.COM SOFTWARE!

- Click here to activate your license.

I then typed in www.adamspolishes.com and got the same thing.

Clicked your link Nick got the same message.

I'm running Google Chrome

Tried typing the address into Internet Explorer and got the same thing there too.

Same thing here