Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detailed: 2011 Audi A4 2.0T

Fierce5

This is something I did last week. I received this car the night before and I was really looking forward to it as I wanted to add an Audi to my portfolio. The car only had 30K on the ODO but you can tell that it was used by multiple people with no sign of abuse anywhere. The paint, aside from the scratches and scuff marks all around, was in good shape. The only bad thing was that most of the nooks and crannies were covered/coated with some sort of grease or grime (see the fuel door pictures below) that wouldn't come off by wiping, I had to use chemicals and special pads to remove. Unfortunately and as with most of my full details (interior and exterior), I have to get it done in one day so there was no time for a lot of pictures but here are some before and after pictures:

Exterior

Wheels

Before:

DSC_0314.jpg

In Process:

DSC_0323.jpg

After:

DSC_0337.jpg

Exhaust

Before:

DSC_0317.jpg

After:

DSC_0393.jpg

Engine Bay

Before:

DSC_0341.jpg

After:

DSC_0389.jpg

Fuel door:

Before:

DSC_0342.jpg

After:

DSC_0343.jpg

B-Pillars

Before:

DSC_0385.jpg

After:

DSC_0386.jpg

Keyhole

Before:

DSC_0339.jpg

After:

DSC_0383.jpg

Emblems

P.S. the car was not washed or polished yet when I started working on the emblems, the purpose of these pictures is to show the before and after of the emblems not the trunk. Emblems are cleaned and scrubbed before washing or polishing to remove all the dirt in the tight areas as the washing mit or polishing pad will simply go over and clean and polish the emblems themselves

Before:

DSC_0372.jpg

After:

DSC_0377.jpg

Paint correction (removing swirls, scuffs and scratches)

Before:

DSC_0346.jpg

After:

DSC_0364.jpg

Before:

DSC_0348.jpg

After:

DSC_0379.jpg

Before:

DSC_0362.jpg

After:

DSC_0363.jpg

Before (trunk) - Notice the scratches and scuff marks:

DSC_0347.jpg

After (trunk) - Notice the Halogen light does not reflect any swirls or scratches:

DSC_0368.jpg

DSC_0369.jpg

Interior

Driver's seat

Before:

DSC_0395.jpg

After:

DSC_0396.jpg

Before:

DSC_0394.jpg

After:

DSC_0397.jpg

Carpet

Before:

DSC_0400.jpg
 After:
DSC_0405.jpg

Before:

DSC_0401.jpg

After:

DSC_0402.jpg

Before:

DSC_0403.jpg

After:

DSC_0404.jpg

Here is a pic after the car was done inside and out and getting ready to be delivered. 

DSC_0410.jpg

Hope you guys enjoyed reading and looking

Excellent work! What tool are you using to clean around the emblems? What is your method on the floor mats?

Windex Power Scrubber and I used Resolve on the carpet. I spray, let it sit then I scrub with a carpet brush with a drill attachment. Finally wipe with a towel

Are you using the brush attachments on the Windex Power Scrubber?  Are they soft enough to not scratch the paint?  I also see they make microfiber pads for this tool.

It doesn't scratch the paint and if it does I make sure to do this before paint correction so that any minor scratches are gone after I buff. The microfiber pads are fine but I don't use as much. The machine is not very powerful for the pads to be effective.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...