Customer Service 866.965.0400

The elephant in the room...

camaro2ssblack

Who is Dylan?  I clicked into here looking for an actual elephant, like this one laying on a sweet coat of Americana. :jester:

elephant.png

Edit - just kidding on the whois.  Although he left before I joined here, I read many of his posts.  He also brought SCG to the Ford Raptor Forum.  Didn't want to start that kinda firestorm, dude's got fans for sure!

Edited by TheWolf

Basically used him to get a professional line going (which I tried and he did a good job) and when once he got it up and going they canned him without reason.. Then they removed all threads from the forum a deleted his account ect so everyone who followed Dylan there basically left with him too.. Lol

Yep, I don't think they realized that if Dylan leaves, so do all of the pro customers.  I tried some of the products and some I loved and some not so much.

It would be awesome if he came back here, but I bet some real big things would happen if he went to that big company in Florida.

My account was suspended and then shortly after deleted for asking what happened to his account after I got on to ask him a question and seen his account said "Guest" on it and I couldn't click on it.

Hey, you got the better treatment than I did. I can't login whatsoever LOL

Yep, I don't think they realized that if Dylan leaves, so do all of the pro customers.  I tried some of the products and some I loved and some not so much.

It would be awesome if he came back here, but I bet some real big things would happen if he went to that big company in Florida.

What company in florida?

If what I am reading is true about his departure then that company should be ashamed of itself.  I think highly of Dylan and he doesn't deserve this treatment.  I wish nothing but the best outcome of this for him.  As for a return to Adam's, that would be awesome, but who knows.