Customer Service 866.965.0400

This is why I love Adams Glass Sealant

HFX Detailing

Question

So after nearly 10 months of applying Glass Sealant, it is still going decently strong. Barely any wiper movement needed. Here is a quick video showing the Glass Sealant being a trooper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_GxA5hKOB4

Technique was pretty basic.

After a wash, I clayed the window. Put the Glass Sealant on as per instructions on the bottle. 

I fear I will never get to empty the bottle. I did not even use a noticeable amount... for $20...it is probably about $0.25 per application!

9 answers to this question

That is a great video!

I first experienced Adam's Glass Sealant when I let them use my car as a demo car at Corvette at Carlisle.

When the show was over I hopped on the road. Of course it started raining, and I quickly figured out that only 1/2 of the windshield had been done. HaHa . Water started flying off the passenger side of the windshield, drivers side, not so much...

Got home and finished off the drivers side and was good for another 6 months solid!

It really is amazing stuff! 

That'll be going in my next order for sure. I hate my wiper blades, they look so fugly on the car. I don't even have them on the car most of the year. I only put it on when it rains. How is the beading in more city streets? I'd love to be able to just keep my wiper blades off year round.

That'll be going in my next order for sure. I hate my wiper blades, they look so fugly on the car. I don't even have them on the car most of the year. I only put it on when it rains. How is the beading in more city streets? I'd love to be able to just keep my wiper blades off year round.

you do unfortunately need the wipers sometimes. I find depending on the rain, it beads off as low as 50-60km/hr but you need the right rain. On the highway, almost all rain beads (I find past 70km/hr is the sweat spot).

Nice vid.  I have had my windshield bead like that at times, but not sure if it is just me or not, but it sort of gets me a bit dizzy watching the rain bead and travel back...

This happens to me too I get distracted watching the raindrops fly up the windshield haha

This morning here in Colorado we were greeted by a frozen fog/sleet/snow mix. I didn't think much of it but a lot of my coworkers were telling me how bad their windshields were freezing over and how many times they had to hit the washer. I had a nice, clear view of the roads the whole way. I love the Glass Sealant!

This morning here in Colorado we were greeted by a frozen fog/sleet/snow mix. I didn't think much of it but a lot of my coworkers were telling me how bad their windshields were freezing over and how many times they had to hit the washer. I had a nice, clear view of the roads the whole way. I love the Glass Sealant!

probably my favorite product.

this is my first winter with it. snow and frozen rain slides off with no trouble