Customer Service 866.965.0400

question about the Adam's Large Detailing Bag

I've been looking and looking and looking for a detailing bag. I came across this one and am pretty interested in it. I have 1 question which I think I know the answer to, but I'll ask anyways.

With 12 bottles in it, a polisher won't fit in the middle right? 

I don't think you will be able to fit a polisher with all 12 bottles in place.  If you could, it would push the bag out from its' rectangle shape.  Here are a few pictures I took with the Cyclo.  Let me know if you want any with the Flex and I can snap more :)

Thanks for the pictures man, they're perfect.  I thought about it and can't even remember a time I needed close to 12 bottles at once. 6 + a polisher + some MF towels + a few pads would be all I need. This bag would work wonderfully for that. Guess I should just order it and see how much stuff I can stuff in it :)

Edited by quebert

you guys should thank psu goat for getting you a sale. I was on the fence about ordering it and went ahead and jumped on it today thanks to his pictures. I'm not a business man, and obviously Adam's Polishes is a very successful company. So I'm not trying to tell you how to run your business. But, a picture or 2 showing the inside of the bag on the product page could lead to more sales. The bag looks nice enough in the outside pic you have of it. But the inside's what I want to see. I know there's a thread on it with a bunch of pictures. But not everyone is going to come to the forums or Google looking for extra pics.  Just a suggestion.

II looked up the dimensions of the bag and the dimensions of my Wheel Woolies. Aad saw the large Wheel Woolie was .5" longer than the bag.  I was a sad panda because I wanted mine to fit. But then I thought about how I had went out of my way to order the Adam's Woolies since they're a step up from the normal ones. I Googled and saw the dimensions of the large one is 18"! SUPER glad my large and medium Woolie will fit in this beautiful bag.

Assuming the specs I found on Google are correct that is, Google has lead me astray in the past lol.  Just to be safe I also ordered one of the new Woolies.

Sorry I didn't get back to this more quickly J.R. but here's a few shots showing that the newer Adam's Wheel Woolie does in fact fit in the Large Detailing Bag, but it has to be angled from opposite corner to opposite corner to not pull the bag out of shape or put unnecessary pressure on the cleaning head.

Bent arm facing up:

20141130_153117_zps1c768eef.jpg

Bent arm facing down:

20141130_153229_zps185a3b9d.jpg

UGGGGGGGHHH! My order from here was suppose to be delivered today but now Fed Ex is showing the deliverly date as unknown. Probably due to the rain out here :(

it never rains here lol

Edited by quebert

Seems the carriers are all overwhelmed already... we've had a few inbound shipments show up a day late, another a day early... with how big online shopping was this year for black friday/cyber monday (retail numbers reported to be in the BILLIONS) and breaking all kinds of retail records it begs to reason that there is more stuff in transit right now than ever before.

Got my order today, opened the box to see a bottle of Total Interior I didn't order, I have a dozen different interior products. But I'm NOT complaining here. I'm always down to try a new product out.

initial impressions - I had seen the pics and read the specs, but the bag isn't as big as I thought it was going to be. This isn't a knock on it, in fact I'm glad it wasn't the size I mad misjudged it to be. It's not small by any means, it's pretty close to the perfect size. I had been looking and looking for a detailers bag, the majority of the other ones all have bottle holders around the outside, I'm not a big fan of that from an aesthetics point. It had came down to this one and the Auto Finesse bag, I'm still going to order the AF one, it's a whole lot smaller but this one doesn't fit everything I need bottle wise. I really like both but I'm glad I got this one 1st.

IMAG0127.jpg

I need to play around with loading it up, but in this pic I have 12 bottles, the bottle holders are stretchy elastic, but don't stretch enough to fit any bigger bottles.  Probably better this way because it holds the 16 oz ones perfect and they're not going to move at all. I also tossed in Adams bent Woolie, the small old Adams Woolie, 6 16x16 edgeless MF towels which are 470gsm. 2 interior towels and an Uber Glass towel. A small Uber applicator, 2 Adams Hex grip pads. A Bottle of Menzerna Top Inspection, 303 Aerospace Protectant & 1Z Cockpit Premium.  There are 2 Sonax aerosol cans in the bottle holders. I'm not 100% sure on the size because German's use that stupid Metric system and I went to California Public school. So I know OUNCES not MILLILITERS. Actually I know the metric system is easier and makes more sense, but I don't know it lol. The Top Inspection's around 16oz, but the bottle's very fat and weird shaped.  Everything fits nicely, and when it's zipped up it doesn't look bulging and pregnant.  Overall it's pretty plain, but a nice looking bag. And I mean really it's to lug around car care stuff, so function over form. If females ever get into detailing I suspect well see a fancy Michael Kors detailing bag. 

I apologize for having German made products in an American made bag. But in my defense I think Germany makes some great detailing stuff. And I do have Adam's Deep Wheel Cleaner, Glass Cleaner & Total Interior in there. + their Woolies and hex grip applicators. I always support America but quality's quality so I do venture out sometimes.

For anyone who knows in the YT video Adam's made they show a shoulder strap attached to the hook thingies. Maybe I'm just retarded and slow today, but I'm not able to find it.  I looked in the zipper compartment, the mesh one and I even removed everything including the plastic bottom piece and I'm not seeing it.  The box it came in has been broken down and there was nothing else in it. Whoever else has the bag, where was your strap at?  They packaged everything so well here I have to assume I'm just overlooking something obvious. Or perhaps it just has the capability to add a shoulder strap? I looked everywhere so I'm stumped here.

This is a long shot, but I'm wondering if the .5 liter Kwazar bottles will fit in the bottle holders. I'm hoping someone has this bag + a bottle to test it.

Just tried on mine and it's really tight and I didn't want to stretch out the bottle holders. So I'm going to say no on the Kwazars fitting

• 6 months later...

Bump an old thread, I believe I know the answer (it's probably no) but I'm adding stuff to my cart on here and won't be home for a few days to check the bag and find out. Will the 36oz bottles on here fit in the holders? I remember the elastic stretching some, and I'm not really sure how much bigger the bottles are size wise.  Not sure if I should stick with 16 or get some 36. If 36's will fit I'll pick up a couple too.

thanks in advance if anyone responds :)

Edited by quebert

J.R.

I checked both the newer dilution bottles and the 36 and neither one will fit into the elastic holders.

Perhaps you could place them into the center area of the bag between the bottle holders which would hold the 16 oz. bottles?

J.R.

I checked both the newer dilution bottles and the 36 and neither one will fit into the elastic holders.

Perhaps you could place them into the center area of the bag between the bottle holders which would hold the 16 oz. bottles?

Thanks for checking! That's a negative for the center area, I have my bag stuffed. It's all good though 36oz bottles are a bit too big any ways I'll just pick up some more 16's.