Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Tee shirts

Need either a 2x or 3x size just in case someone has an extra out there!

Al, we have a few of those at the shop!  Email or call Bianca on Monday, and she can get you dialed!  bianca@adamspolishes.com.  866-965-0400

We need a new design.  Something screen printed on the BACK of the shirt would be great. White, gray, or tan would be great (don't wear black even in the winter).  Adam's logo on the front (small).  But something that catches the eye and makes others look to see what it says.

We need a new design.  Something screen printed on the BACK of the shirt would be great. White, gray, or tan would be great (don't wear black even in the winter).  Adam's logo on the front (small).  But something that catches the eye and makes others look to see what it says.

Give me a High Res Image of the car Adam's uses for logos and I can whip up a ton of different ideas.

Edited by Kingsford

Give me a High Res Image of the car Adam's uses for logos and I can wipe up a ton of different ideas.

I don't know if I'd want you to "wipe" up some ideas, but maybe you could "whip" some up.  :P

Gray is a must have color. I don't like white shirts because they get too dirty. And I know this goes against everything Adam's is but they should be Gildan Brand... I know they aren't made in the US but the quality is awesome. Its all we buy at the fire department and they last forever, and they actually fit right.

Edited by Kingsford

Gray is a must have color. I don't like white shirts because they get too dirty. And I know this goes against everything Adam's is but they should be Gildan Brand... I know they aren't made in the US but the quality is awesome. Its all we buy at the fire department and they last forever, and they actually fit right.

Or at least another US brand if it exists.  The "obsessed" and "addicted to the shine" shirts just fit weird.  They were too wide and too short.

Or at least another US brand if it exists.  The "obsessed" and "addicted to the shine" shirts just fit weird.  They were too wide and too short.

All US Brand shirts fit weird. The Bamboo shirts before the Obsessed and Addicted ones, a Small went past my knees. I'm 5'8".

Adam really needs to hook up with a local guy here that does sublimation printing for shirts.  Instead of a screen print where you have a logo stuck on a shirt, the logo is basically dyed into the material yet the material remains soft and flexibe like its not even there.