Customer Service 866.965.0400

2015 Duramax winter prep

Ironterp

Nice looking truck!  Great job!

Does the "terp" in your username have any reference to the University of Maryland?

Yes I went to Maryland.

Thanks guys I'm loving it so far and it has given me a renewed love for Adams products. Waiting to get tint done and then probably leaving it as is for now!

Yes I went to Maryland.

Thanks guys I'm loving it so far and it has given me a renewed love for Adams products. Waiting to get tint done and then probably leaving it as is for now!

Well then, hello from a fellow Terp.

Well then, hello from a fellow Terp.

Cheers

Looks good.  You will enjoy that truck with the exception of the payment and the fuel mileage...lol

I'm actually averaging 19 mpg right now which is a step up from the 12.5 in my last truck

Cheers

I'm actually averaging 19 mpg right now which is a step up from the 12.5 in my last truck

That isn't bad at all for that truck.  Did you modify it at all?  I know mine only gets around 13 on average when I drive it.  Towing or not.  When the wife drives it, it drops.  But that is the case with any of the cars that we own....lol.  I only have 15K on it, and everybody says it will get better the more miles are put on it.  

Beautiful truck, and 19 MPG is great Webb!   How big is your fuel cell?   I've got a 2014 F-250 with the 6.7 diesel.  Love the truck, but 14MPG, and a 28 gallon fuel cell gives me the gripes!   

Beautiful truck, and 19 MPG is great Webb!   How big is your fuel cell?   I've got a 2014 F-250 with the 6.7 diesel.  Love the truck, but 14MPG, and a 28 gallon fuel cell gives me the gripes!   

28 Gallons????  I know mine has 36 gallon capacity and I'am sure the 2015's are probably the same.  Looks like all the engine specs are the same as mine. 

Thanks Adam! I believe mine is around 34-36 gallons so I can run over 700 miles on a tank!