Customer Service 866.965.0400

Talk to the doc

I think a fabric protectant/leather coating would be a good option since there is none offered here.  

AIO would be another great option as others have mentioned.

Anti Fog treatment for inside of windows (or shower mirrors.)

I know a few companies have a car soap out that is like a wash & wax on steroids.  Except its not wax... it has properties of a coating or sealant in that it provides extensive protection or so it claims.  

Odor eliminator/air freshener

Edited by JHL88

If you want to sell an iron cut product just charge the price of a DWC bottle but put it in your 32 oz mixing bottle and call it Deep Paint Cleaner and cut it 1:1 with distilled for the lazy who can't mix it themselves.

The Guz is with me on my #1 as well as I'm looking for Rinseless to become more like IUDJ

Odor eliminator/air freshener

I just got back from my walk back to the office listening to a detailing pod cast and I was just thinking the same thing.  The Meguiar's ones are great.  3D and a couple other manufactureres offer them. 

Also maybe if Adam's offers Dr.Colorchip? I know a lot of us would probably order it.  Sometimes you just can't avoid chips and cuts in your paint.  

I'd also like to see Adam's offer a premium wash media option like a microfiber wash pad or something along those lines.  Maybe one made of foam that's easy to use and maintain. I use a MF pad from another company and it is fantastic.  

I really would like to see more power tools/equipments sold and supported. I understand the Buying American principle and I love it and I personally follow it everywhere I can but things like:

1. Drill brush attachments for leather and carpet cleaning. the Cyclo carpet attachment is a good step but what about leather?
  2. Drill polishing bits attachments for wheel polishing, etc.

Working by hand gets tiring and annoying, especially if you're detailing for money and have one day to finish a car. I understand that Adams is geared toward enthusiasts and not necessarily professionals but still. For me, when I started getting into detailing and got addicted to it and to Adams I started thinking how to finance my purchases and realized that the obvious answer is to detail for money for friends and family etc. so it's important to have tools that cut time. I'm sure I'm not the only one here with this issue.

Thanks

Edited by Fierce5

I really would like to see more power tools/equipments sold and supported. I understand the Buying American principle and I love it and I personally follow it everywhere I can but things like:

1. Drill brush attachments for leather and carpet cleaning. the Cyclo carpet attachment is a good step but what about leather?

There is a brush for the Cyclo that is designed to be used on leather, called the "Gray Ultra Soft Upholstery Brush"

Dylan,

Aaron from Polished to Perfection Quality Detailing (our Western Australian reseller) came to me with an idea. Essentially have the head of a Fender Brush without the handle however replaced with a strap or plastic mould (i.e shape of a hex grip) over the brush head.

Ideally have a Tire brush that you can grip like a hex grip applicator or slide your hand under strap to clean tires, without a handle getting in the way. Having the brush set up like a Hex Grip applicator will allow more force on the head for heavy scrubbing (when needed)

Other ideas:

Nano Coating for paint (Australian climate is harsh)

Cone shape foam attachment for cordless Drill for polishing wheels and tight gaps (i.e door jambs, under door handles, exhaust tips/outlets)

Better seals on gallons to prevent spillage in transit

How about make one product that does everything!!!?? JK . The problem with having more tools or polishers is the fact that Adams takes the brunt of warranty issues when it should be the company that takes it. Adams steps up so that the professionals don't have down time. Super customer service. I think a wheel sealant specifically designed for wheels and the high temps would be cool. Quick sealant t is great but don't know what its breaking point is. A spray on wax would be cool. Some people like me see detailing as therapy and likes all the different products . When people are referring to an AIO what exactly are we consolidating??? Example would be polish sealant wax???? Please if some one would clarify. Or is it one product with multiple uses?

I think a wheel sealant specifically designed for wheels and the high temps would be cool. Quick sealantt is great but don't know what its breaking point is.  Fairly high, esp since its recommended for polished exhaust tips. TBH I don't think its profitable nor needed to make a dedicated wheel sealant when QS lasts months.  The next step would be a true Coating which could be used on paint and wheels.

When people are referring to an AIO what exactly are we consolidating??? Example would be polish sealant wax???? Please if some one would clarify. Or is it one product with multiple uses?    AIO would be a product giving a light to medium cut yet finishes down ultra smooth and glossy and deposits some polymer sealant protection in one step, other companies have formulations of an AIO and they do work well especially for us who are detailing for $$ and time is money, customer wants clean and shiny and correction but doesn't want to pay for a true 2-3 step system/process.

I think a wheel sealant specifically designed for wheels and the high temps would be cool. Quick sealantt is great but don't know what its breaking point is.  Fairly high, esp since its recommended for polished exhaust tips. TBH I don't think its profitable nor needed to make a dedicated wheel sealant when QS lasts months.  The next step would be a true Coating which could be used on paint and wheels.

When people are referring to an AIO what exactly are we consolidating??? Example would be polish sealant wax???? Please if some one would clarify. Or is it one product with multiple uses?    AIO would be a product giving a light to medium cut yet finishes down ultra smooth and glossy and deposits some polymer sealant protection in one step, other companies have formulations of an AIO and they do work well especially for us who are detailing for $$ and time is money, customer wants clean and shiny and correction but doesn't want to pay for a true 2-3 step system/process.

This. Quick sealant holds up extremely well on wheels and is my goto since the application is so easy.

It would be cool to see an AIO with a medium cut with a long lasting sealant. Something in the neighborhood of LPS for durability. Especially with the abilities I have seen recently from a couple of other companies in this department.

1)  I would add more polymer to the Rinseless Product for less dilution ratios (similar to a pink product at a slightly higher price point from a popular Florida detailer), and slowly phase out the original Waterless Wash in favor of selling pre-mixed RTU Rinseless dilutions in a Waterless Wash jug.  So you could effectively bottle 2 products with 1 chemical, for the people that hate seeing products go away, and make an already stellar product even better.  I'll send you an ounce of the pink stuff if you need for testing.

^This

With Less color in it!

I lived on the waterless wash for the whole 2013 seaon and then a watered down Riseless for 14. This is at the track, using the product anywhere from two to three times a day over a three day race. The dust at some tracks is unbearable. It works the paint bad! Bandimer is very bad if you get stuck in the gravel.

The aftermath of that milky blue is horrable. If you miss any drips and its easy to do when preping the rest of the car for race.

It would just make the following weeks clean up MUCH easier.

:)

Yes but with a little longer durability. So it could be used as a stand alone if you wanted too.

I've been getting a couple months out if it...

I know Dylan has been doing some new product testing on some new sealants. Might be something along the lines that you are looking for

On the rinse less wash, can you change the smell or dial it back a bunch? That smell sticks on my hands for days and it is the one smell that I dislike out of all of Adams products. Figures that the one smell I don't like is the one smell that lingers and won't wash off my hands.  <_<