Customer Service 866.965.0400

1 hour ago, tskanolan said:

You can dilute 1:1 with Distilled water to use as a paint decon.  I've done it before and it works great

For maintenance washes on rims sometimes I also use it 1:1.  If it's been a while, I'll grab my full strength bottle.

???? Thanks. My wheels are never that dirty so i feel like I’m wasteing product using full strength. I’ll try out 1:1

I read this thread from start to finish...very informative. Relatively new to Adam's products and I have been using them all at full strength. However, most of the cars I detail are filthy inside and out. The dilution ratios on the chart will be good for my car for regular maintenance cleanings. Thanks to all!

On 2/3/2016 at 8:18 AM, James__ said:

Attached is the Dilutions Table I made in case any of you would like to use it.  The amounts are not exact but are rounded up to the nearest quarter ounce.

Dilution Ratios.pdf

Is there anything that needs added to this for new products in the last 2 years? 

I know not an Adam's product, but what are people using for dilutions for an IPA wipe down?  I've seen 1:1 and others mentioned.. just wondering what peeps are doing here.

1 hour ago, moons21 said:

I know not an Adam's product, but what are people using for dilutions for an IPA wipe down?  I've seen 1:1 and others mentioned.. just wondering what peeps are doing here.

I dilute to about 50% alcohol.  IPA is available in different solutions, so if you have a 70% solution from the store, add about 25% water to 75% IPA to get an approximately 50% alcohol solution.  If you have a 90% solution off the shelf, then go about 50/50 on your dilution.

2 hours ago, TheWolf said:

I dilute to about 50% alcohol.  IPA is available in different solutions, so if you have a 70% solution from the store, add about 25% water to 75% IPA to get an approximately 50% alcohol solution.  If you have a 90% solution off the shelf, then go about 50/50 on your dilution.

:iagree:

On 11/30/2018 at 3:57 PM, moons21 said:

Adam's Ceramic Coating Prep or similar panel wipe product.