Customer Service 866.965.0400

PRO TIP: Dilution Ratios

Well this is embarrassing but I found an error in the original copy.  I carried the rounded figures over instead of making new formulas for each container size resulting in the larger containers being inaccurate and yield stronger solutions. I have attached the new, corrected copy and I will change the previous copy I posted as well.  Sorry All.

PLEASE USE THIS NEW COPY

Dilution Ratios.pdf

Edited by James__

• 3 months later...

Like Jason said, it is definitely acceptable.  I started using 64:1 Rinseless as clay lube but found I was spraying more than I liked and increased it to 32:1 for a little lubricity.

Like Jason said, it is definitely acceptable.  I started using 64:1 Rinseless as clay lube but found I was spraying more than I liked and increased it to 32:1 for a little lubricity.

Thanks!  I'll be picking up a gallon that will last me a long time.

Super VRT

• 1:1 - spray on low gloss tire dressing

That does not work on my tires unless I wipe them after with a rag or foam block.  I use this all the time but if I just spray and leave it, it dries with a VERY shiny finish.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am finding the 16:1 rinseless to be kind of grabby. I like to do 16:2, slides much easier. Am I crazy and wasteful or what do you think?

I do not think you're crazy or wasteful. I use 16:1 but there is no hard and fast rule...use what works for you.

On a related note, I am curious about why 16:1 is causing your towel to be grabby. Maybe try a baggy test to see if perhaps the paint is contaminated. What towels are you using? 

I do not think you're crazy or wasteful. I use 16:1 but there is no hard and fast rule...use what works for you.

On a related note, I am curious about why 16:1 is causing your towel to be grabby. Maybe try a baggy test to see if perhaps the paint is contaminated. What towels are you using? 

Adams of course... orange edgeless, double soft...

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys have a popular dilution for all purpose cleaner for cleaning tires during a normal wash, like when you're gonna use a hose and brush on the tires? This is probably one where I'd want to dilute as a price saving point if not needed full strength. Currently, simple green pro is my go to all purpose, but the only thing I use an all purpose for is tires, engines, and degreasing.