Customer Service 866.965.0400

Deep Wheel Cleaner changed color in the bottle

quebert

Question

I got a bottle of this a few weeks ago, I pulled it out of my Adam's large detailing bag yesterday and noticed the color had lighted a lot. If I didn't know any better I would think someone diluted it with water. Is this normal? I know it's not a really dark product to begin with. But it's about 60% lighter now. Since I got it I've used it once and since it's been sitting in my adam's bag in a So Cal garage.

Edited by quebert

8 answers to this question

IMAG0168.jpg

It has been in a detailing bag in my garage since I got it about 2 weeks ago. It's been pretty cold for So Cal, but not really cold. Also the bag isn't in sun light. I guess I must have left the bag somewhere for a few days, but I'm surprised it changed color this quick.

Next question, it still will work the same right? I gave it the smell test and it still smelled like cherry cough medicine.

Works the same, color won't have any impact.

As far as UV exposure - how about when you were using it? Did you leave it sitting in the sun for a little bit? In the summer months I've seen DWC and GC change color in as little as 15-20 minutes of undisturbed exposure. Could easily happen if you sat the bottle down in the sun while you worked on something else.

Edited by The Shine Doc