Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dog is chewing on ADAMS DRYING TOWELS...HELP!!!

StubStang

Hey all, 

May seem like an off topic, yet simple solution question, but the family has a dog and she likes to play around with towels. I've told pops multiple times to let her have the towels that she has in her cage, but no one listens and my towels end up full of dog saliva, dirt and unfortunately a few bite marks.

Now, I really can't blame the dog. She's honestly very good and of course towels to anyone, even a dog, can be fun to play around with. Unfortunately for the dog, these are MY towels and they are AMAZING towels. what do you guys recommend? maybe just spray dad with the hose and tell him "no more murder of towels!" ???

post-12391-0-13040400-1419484110_thumb.png

LOL great responses on here!! I did forget to mention a few things: 

-After using the towels I let them dry on the fence (now they dry in the basement where the dog can't visit). Sometimes the wind (if any) knocks them over. I gave her the benefit of the doubt until I saw here sitting next to the fence and STARING at them. 

-towels are stored in a container in the garage when not in use. Dog can't get to them there.

Somebody is giving the dog the towels, and or leaving them out for the dog to get.  As you mentioned you can't blame the dog.  Everything is a toy to them.  And it is worse if they are a puppy up until about 2 years old.

As said, she does have her own towels, and one towel thats hers means that any other towel is a play toy

That's a cute pup. I say spray the old man until he learns to manage the towels properly lol Give the dog a treat :)

Yes, she's a complete mush and gets away with murder. recently she's been hiding her milk-bones in the backyard, I swear she's part wolf at times, LOL. Pops is a tad of a push-over but you gotta love the guy at the end of the day. He LOVES that dog, she's also part cat at times while attempting to curl up on the couch next to everyone. 

-After using the towels I let them dry on the fence (now they dry in the basement where the dog can't visit). Sometimes the wind (if any) knocks them over. I gave her the benefit of the doubt until I saw here sitting next to the fence and STARING at them. 

This sentence gave me pause - I'm assuming this is a fence outside, probably not the best place to dry your towels for car care as they can (most likely will) pick up debris that could make them scratch/swirl paint. You can machine dry them if you want/if you have easy access to a dryer. If not maybe hang drying indoors up high, like in a bathroom would be a better idea.

This sentence gave me pause - I'm assuming this is a fence outside, probably not the best place to dry your towels for car care as they can (most likely will) pick up debris that could make them scratch/swirl paint. You can machine dry them if you want/if you have easy access to a dryer. If not maybe hang drying indoors up high, like in a bathroom would be a better idea.

Yeah i figured someone might catch that. YES they do dry on the fence outside but they go straight to the wash after they dry out.