Customer Service 866.965.0400

Not everyone is going to want them, but a lot of people do... In the same way not everyone likes the look of tire shine, but lots of people do.

Good news is you're not required to buy them! Hooray for freedom of choice! Isn't it wonderful!!

As far as losing focus - I don't see where that's coming from? We get a ton of requests for them and as I mentioned in the first post, this isn't a mirror hanging little tree - this would be a spay in odor eliminator. There are a number of professional products that compete in this category. Like I couldn't possibly develop more than one product at once? C'mon guys! If you even had an inclination of how many products are in the works at this very moment you'd realize what a silly statement that is.

So that being said - lets get this back on topic:

IF YOU WANT AIR FRESHENERS WHAT SCENT? If not... No need to reply. We'll take your lack of participation as a vote for nothing.

Edited by The Shine Doc

1. Leather

2. Cirtus 

3. Sandlewood/amber 

4. something masculine ( like a shower gel kind of scent?)

5. Fresh Linen 

I do like the scents Dr. Beaslys offers but I spend my air freshner dollar at the big box store on renuzit and such. I know you guys can rock this catagory.

I understand  you need to apeal to a broad range of people but break the Pina/Pineapple/mango/grape cycle please!

Let Chemical Guys do the fruity flavors. I have wasted money on a few of the ones they sell.

Edited by Rick72

LOL... My wife complains about the smell of the truck in the garage, but I love it. Smells like gasoline, rubber, and old car.

I use to walk into my Dad's auto repair shop and that smell would bring back memories.  (Unlike walking back into a lockerroom, that smelll just stunk)

I don't know what the scent is, but cg's stripper scent seems to be a popular item.

It smells like strippers - a combination of baby powder, oils, and body glitter... not that I'd know what that smells like. ;)

Admittedly genius marketing on their part for their type of branding and the clients they tend to cater to, but not exactly in line with our branding or company ideology. We'll leave that kind of thing to them as its not our style.

I dig the powder scent, as long as it eliminates/neutralizes odors. As a smoker that would definitely make me want to buy it. I know, "Stop smoking in the car".

Just because it should be stated again - STOP SMOKING IN THE CAR!! :D

Edited by The Shine Doc

I don't know what the scent is, but cg's stripper scent seems to be a popular item.

Believe it's mainly vanilla.

Smells like girly lotion, baby powder, and daddy issues. Maybe a hint of vanilla.

I bought it but I can't say I would want my car to smell like it. Not a great scent. MangoCello on the other hand is amazing.

Admittedly genius marketing on their part for their type of branding and the clients they tend to cater to, but not exactly in line with our branding or company ideology. We'll leave that kind of thing to them as its not our style.

In a way its genius marketing but in a way its not. I like that Adam's is straight forward with what the product is. CG's sells that scent and that manly man scent purely out of curiosity to most. I was one of them. The one that supposed to smell manly smells like old man shampoo, feel like it was a waste of money because they didn't come straight out and say what the scent was.

I like the way Adam's does it and I hope if this happens the names are similar to what the smell is.

It smells like strippers - a combination of baby powder, oils, and body glitter... not that I'd know what that smells like. ;)

THANK YOU!!!  I was talking to the wife about this last night.  Told her at least I know there won't be one called Stripper Scent!

I personally like stripper scent.  Lol.  I only smell it initially and then it disappears, but that's like most air fresheners and colognes I use.

I had it sprayed in the truck one day and a female friend of mine was standing next to it when I had the windows down and she told me that it smelled good.  I proceeded to tell her what it was.  Lol.  So, I bought her boyfriend, also my best friend, a bottle of it.  Lol.

Edited by egott_91