Customer Service 866.965.0400

Project Vega

b_pappy

Sadly this project is dragging on, but we're still with it. Trying to get it wrapped up & running. I'm busy, and the shop is very busy. Thanks for asking. I'll get by next Friday and post up some pics.

Bruce

:worthless:

;)

Looking forward to the finished product. If this year, only 8 months and counting!

Sadly this project is dragging on, but we're still with it. Trying to get it wrapped up & running. I'm busy, and the shop is very busy. Thanks for asking. I'll get by next Friday and post up some pics.

Bruce

6 months and counting! ;)

Was by the shop yesterday, trying to keep Project Vega moving. He is confident it will be home by Christmas, 2017. He has to finish a 1st gen Camaro project first, plus keep the shop doors open. Christmas seems do-able though. Will post pics when we start back up on it.

Bruce

• 3 months later...
On 7/15/2017 at 6:25 PM, b_pappy said:

Was by the shop yesterday, trying to keep Project Vega moving. He is confident it will be home by Christmas, 2017. He has to finish a 1st gen Camaro project first, plus keep the shop doors open. Christmas seems do-able though. Will post pics when we start back up on it.

Bruce

Well Bruce Christmas is only about 6 weeks away. How are things with the Vega? It sure brings back a lot of memories for me and interested in seeing any new pictures. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2017 at 9:24 AM, McDuff said:

Well Bruce Christmas is only about 6 weeks away. How are things with the Vega? It sure brings back a lot of memories for me and interested in seeing any new pictures. 

Well, it won't be this Christmas, but we (he) are making progress, when the car lets us. The play in the rear end wasn't adjusting correctly. He took it apart and we found out some teeth on the posi unit were stripped. Not the ring or pinion. So, a new Auburn LSD unit is going in. I know, I need to get pictures off my phone, and over to photobucket. Will update here when I get a chance, but thanks for following and keeping tabs on it. I'm still happy with the shop and workmanship, so all good.

Bruce