Customer Service 866.965.0400

WARNING: Leaving Adam's Products In Car May Cause Depression!

Was going to do my seats in my mustang yesterday but something came up so I didn't have time to do them. Left a brand new full bottle of leather and interior cleaner on my front seat (luckily on top of a few towels) and totally forgot about it until this morning. Went out to my car to get it ...... found this..... apparently it was a little too cold last night for this little guy. I'm just glad I didn't leave my other bottles out last night. This poor guy never stood a chance. Let my mistake be a warning to you all!! Leaving Adam's in your car overnight.....NOT. EVEN. ONCE!!

post-12226-0-90687800-1421266527_thumb.jpg

Wow and the towels absorbed it all?  I'm guessing your seats really need conditioner now lol

Not all of it, there was a small semi frozen puddle under the towels haha but yeah my passenger seat is probably the cleanest this side of the Mississippi :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

I've definitely had bottles leak at the seams at the bottom several times with leather/interior cleaner, once with all purpose cleaner. Usually happens in my bottles stored 2+ years so I don't bother contacting Adams about it.

I guess it just means I need to use up my products more quickly.