Customer Service 866.965.0400

WTB: Sample of LC & Foaming Sprayer nozzle

Ricky Bobby

Thought I'd post this up in case people have some gallons and can spare a sample, before I commit to buying a full bottle.  Also, if anyone has the old white/black foaming sprayer head for APC I'd definitely take 1 or 2 :)

Leather Conditioner - Getting low on my current stuff (non Adam's), tried it in the summer and it was ok, but I'm willing to give it a second shot before I buy a refill of my current LC.  I may have applied it too thick in the summer as it was a bit greasy for me.

Let me know, and if you'd like something in trade I may have a sample I can send as well!

Sounds more like you applied too much and didn't wipe it off enough.  Your correct finish should be smooth and clean feeling, no greasy feel.  I like to apply it either with a micro fiber cloth or with my bare hand, let it sit for a bit, then wipe it down with a clean dry micro.  And if you see streaking, reapply because it's soaking in faster in some areas than others (dryer areas) so some spots need a bit more.  Repeat till you get a uniform look.  I haven't found any leather conditioner I like better than Adam's and I've tried nearly all of them.

Thanks guys and thanks Rich for the tips, yeah I probably applied too thick first time around, I recall it was early summer and I was doing it in my driveway.

I usually apply with an MF towel or the UFO applicator, apply to all the seats, then go back to the seat I started on, and knock down any excess with an all purpose MF towel.