Customer Service 866.965.0400

"Turbo" The Guinea Pig

StubStang

Looks like fun.  As a kid I had guinea pigs.  Remember the first day of 5th grade I woke up and found Gladys stiff as a board.  Just an FYI, don't feed them celery.  The strings plug their intestinal track.

Neat little creatures, my little sister has one. I always found the squeaking funny

Noted. I hand feed him carrots and he has his regular guinea pig formula food and water. LOVES eating his hay.

He doesnt squeak much, he's pretty quiet but when he does its barely noticeable.

Nice to meet you Turbo!

I had one when I was a kid, "Cindy" the Puinea Gig. :D

She would squeal like a stuck pig every time someone would open the produce drawer of the fridge, which she could hear from the other end of the house.

Funny, I can't remember what happened to her...must have been traumatic if I blocked it from my memory. :jester:

Edit, found an old photo...

20150127_201548.jpg

Edited by TheWolf

They usually take a bit to grow and get comfortable. Then they are squeaking machines! :)

I got all the time in the world for him to grow  :D

Nice to meet you Turbo!

I had one when I was a kid, "Cindy" the Puinea Gig. :D

She would squeal like a stuck pig every time someone would open the produce drawer of the fridge, which she could hear from the other end of the house.

Funny, I can't remember what happened to her...must have been traumatic if I blocked it from my memory. :jester:

Edit, found an old photo...

attachicon.gif20150127_201548.jpg

Thats too funny. I love stories of owners telling how their pet had a sort of attitude or funny attribute. 

A friend of mine had a turtle that had "run away". traumatic times call for dramatic stories  :P

I thought you bought a turbo'd car to use as a guinea pig/test bed!  LOL

LMAO you're not the only one that has misunderstood the turbo name. A few friends asked after "how much horsepower/ torque do you have now?"

• 5 years later...
1 hour ago, Vave said:

OHH, so cute! I'm in love with it!😍

Vave, introduce yourself in the New Members Forum so we can welcome you!  We want to hear about your rides and what products you like.