Customer Service 866.965.0400

An important announcement from Adam.

To be clear items like the hose, extension cords, or shut offs weren't removed for profit margins or things like that - if thats how we made decsions we'd have very few products to sell you guys. Premium car care products, with the service and things we back it with, is not a buy-low-sell-high venture at any level. 

Tthe reason they were removed is customers voted with their wallets and didn't buy them at a rate that justified keeping them around. Towards the end of some of those products we were blowing them out just to get the last few out of our warehouse. 

Doesn't make them bad products, but it just meant that not enough people shared your sentiments Mark. We loved those items, thus the reason we brought them in, but when an item gathers a layer of dust sitting on our shelf and we end up with a stagnant item the decision has to be made.

Hate to say it, but it will be really interesting to see how the sales are with the new foam gun. The improvements I would like to see boil down to more foam with less product, but it would take something really special to get me to replace the gilmour. Plus, it is a buy once type of product.

• 2 weeks later...

To be clear items like the hose, extension cords, or shut offs weren't removed for profit margins or things like that - if thats how we made decsions we'd have very few products to sell you guys. Premium car care products, with the service and things we back it with, is not a buy-low-sell-high venture at any level. 

Tthe reason they were removed is customers voted with their wallets and didn't buy them at a rate that justified keeping them around. Towards the end of some of those products we were blowing them out just to get the last few out of our warehouse. 

Doesn't make them bad products, but it just meant that not enough people shared your sentiments Mark. We loved those items, thus the reason we brought them in, but when an item gathers a layer of dust sitting on our shelf and we end up with a stagnant item the decision has to be made.

Totally understandable.

Just glad I picked the items up when I did. 

I cannot imagine washing without my Goodyear 3/4" hose, love that beast! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm curious to see what may come from Korea, besides microfiber towels. I have lived in Korea five times since '87, and every time, I saw a steady and significant uptick in their sophistication regarding car care products. Cars constitute a much bigger share of the typical Korean's income than they do ours, so they really want to keep them nice. I saw a lot of car care products and accessories for sale at the big boxes like e-Mart and HomePlus but couldn't read the blasted labels. Microfiber of every description and plushness, but those guys got in way early on microfiber.