Customer Service 866.965.0400

An important announcement from Adam.

I am very excited about this new business step in the Adams polishes company. I look forward to the new incoming products you will be offering. does this now mean Adams won't advertise as made in the USA and will adams stop putting MADE IN THE USA on the bottles, products etc?

does this now mean Adams won't advertise as made in the USA and will adams stop putting MADE IN THE USA on the bottles, products etc?

As Adam outlines in the video- our chemicals, bottles, sprayers, caps, labels, etc will still continue to be MADE IN THE USA... the bulk of our products will continue to be MADE IN THE USA. The only change is that we will be adding some items to the line that come from outside the US and providing you with the info about where they come from.

Anything that is currently MADE IN THE USA will continue to be. No changes to country of origin, just additions.

From a business standpoint, it is understandable. Adam's will expand their product portfolio, list the country of origin, and still utilize more American made products than other companies.

It should impact and add to the Adam's financial longevity, to ensure the availability of these high quality products in the future!

A huge benefit for the Adam's company continued existence and growth. 

Great move and great outline of future plans. Having Korean towels, German machines etc is all good. Either way the Adams promise is still there to fully guarantee the products they sell with a 110% guarantee so the occasional Taiwanese/Chinese component in an item does not faze me.

Nice looking foam gun btw!

You can count on my continued support on the West Coast 100%. Our loyal customers understand it is a World Market and we want them to have the best products available to them through their best source Adam's Premium Car Care Products.

Glen 

I wondered when Adam would do this, because as he stated it's getting harder and harder to find certain products that's US made.  If businesses want to survive these days, they will have to swallow some of their pride and offer non-USA made products.  It's just the world we are in today.  Do what you gotta do to survive; legally that is.  Just don't mess with the Detail Spray.

Please, please do not state US made, when if fact the product was made in another country, but assembled in the US, that would be deceptive.

Al

Edited by Methodical