Customer Service 866.965.0400

Need opinion on garage storage!!

StubStang

Hey all, 

Ive noticed that I am quickly running out of room and it is hard to organize my car cleaning products. Ive convinced my dad to help me clean part of the garage and install a new storage system. 

Heres what I'm looking for: something in the $200-$300 range, durable, can hold a lot of weight on the shelves, preferably two doors.

GO GO GO GO!!!!

When I do my garage I'm just installing the heavy duty white wire shelving from the Depot, and incorporating the corner sections on each so I can wrap each shelf around the corner.  Will take up a ton less floor space being tucked and wrapped around the corner that way.

All stuff needing to be enclosed (towels and applicators) is in totes already and I'll just place those on the shelf when done.

I have a 10' X 10'  Rubbermaid storage shed that I put up about 11 years ago. It sits outside year round in cold, snowy Pennsylvania winters and hasn't warped, cracked, faded, or anything. So don't shy away from the plastic units if you come across them. They're more reasonable in price in some cases. And extremely durable.

^^^I had open shelves before I went to my cabinets.  The only negative I found was my stuff got dusty/dirty from being out!  And I'm to OCD to have dusty/dirty detailing products/bottles!  LOL

Ah I usually wipe my bottles down before use with an MF towel anyway.  I just need the space because having the 5-shelf HDX unit in front of each car on each side and having my motorcycle in between both of those it gets tight in there.  I gotta finish taping/spackling/repairing holes in the drywall and once i get it all painted I'll be putting new shelves on tucking everything on the corners, thats my spring/summer project and I told my wife not to get me any presents of any sort because this is the last room to get finished in our house and I want it done right lol!

I have 5 of these at work and 4 in our garage. Very sturdy and they look nice.

4 of them would cost you around $320.

When you add doors and enclose shelving units you cut your space you get by about half for your money.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DSAAYM8/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=23PCJGIG1EAZB&coliid=I1NUG3SGIDQSHF

Edited by Kingsford

Here you go.....why do the iPhone pics alway load sideways?

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

That would be perfect!!

I have a 10' X 10'  Rubbermaid storage shed that I put up about 11 years ago. It sits outside year round in cold, snowy Pennsylvania winters and hasn't warped, cracked, faded, or anything. So don't shy away from the plastic units if you come across them. They're more reasonable in price in some cases. And extremely durable.

Durable, yes. I just don't like the plastic look (no offense)

I have 5 of these at work and 4 in our garage. Very sturdy and they look nice.

4 of them would cost you around $320.

When you add doors and enclose shelving units you cut your space you get by about half for your money.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DSAAYM8/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=23PCJGIG1EAZB&coliid=I1NUG3SGIDQSHF

Funny thing is we already have this. Id rather have something enclosed so dirt or dust doesn't hit the towels

Here you go.....why do the iPhone pics alway load sideways?

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

I hate that as well Chris.

I have come to find out even if the picture is originally in the orientation you want it to be. You have to go to the photo, edit, rotate it, hit done then go back rotate it back to the original orientation and the photo will upload in the correct orientation for you. Edited by SJC96GT

I have come to find out even if the picture is originally in the orientation you want it to be. You have to go to the photo, edit, rotate it, hit done then go back rotate it back to the original orientation and the photo will upload in the correct orientation for you.

I will give that a try.......Thanks!

OK, so I went to sears today and there having clearance on a GREAT craftsman storage cabinet made out of metal with shelves inside on the doors large enough for the adams spray bottles. 

Price, you might ask? $200, originally $400. 

I think we may have a winner. gonna go over some budgeting tactics tomorrow....