Customer Service 866.965.0400

Lord help me I spent some money with Adam's

Z06Seal

I told myself I'll get bare essentials to get the new corvette clean and looking good. I figured a new car doesn't need polish - $165

I then told myself I should at least polish the car using paint finishing polish and get it looking real good along with some liquid paint sealant stuff for the daily drivers - $125.. 

Well now I needed a polisher - $120 for Porter Cable

Realized if i'm going to put all this effort and time into the car I might as well get paint correction polish and practice my skills on the daily drivers to have some experience under my belt for the corvette and do a real good 2 step and get it close to 100% - $134

Spent $544 dollars on cleaning products in like 1 week.

FWIW I saved 63 dollars with the 15% off LOL

Time to start fishing for overtime at work now!

I was thinking about saying F it, I spent all this money, let me get a FLEX as well. I'm not sure if that's going to happen now LOL

Edited by Z06Seal

Just wait until you have 3 polishers and only polish about 2 cars a year! Lol. Although, they all serve a particular purpose.

Welcome to the addiction though. I take it, based on your screen name, that the vette is a new Z06?!

LOL... I'm still considering getting the flex, but I'm aware it's WAY more than I need.

Couldn't pull that one off unfortunately :( my last vette was a Z06 and that's when I signed up here. I sort of downgraded/upgraded from a C5Z to a C7

Edited by Z06Seal

So familiar sounding! I finally slowed down... after about $1200 worth of stuff... and I still want the flex bundle...

oh man, tell me about it. I'm on the fence about the flex. I really want it, but I don't need any 'strong' correction as my cars are in good shape to begin with.