Customer Service 866.965.0400

MARK YOUR CALENDARS! The 7th Annual GPC Detail Clinic!! Dinner Sign UP!

Thats right! The 7th Annual Grabiak Clinic is on the books for Saturday April 25th from 9am - 2pm! If you're anywhere near the New Alexandria, PA area this is a MUST ATTEND event that gets bigger every year.

The GPC team has pulled out all the stops again, showcasing their latest builds, discounts on Adam's products plus performance parts and packages. Adam himself will be on hand for a live demo and Q&A session from 9am - Noon.

This event is rain or shine, FREE for everyone to attend, and they'll even be providing food! Don't miss out. The first 75 cars to show up receive a free goody bag!

Take advantage of 15% off the day of the event on the full Adam's Polishes line.

p0ZijpF.jpg

↓↓↓↓↓ PRINT AND SAVE THE SHOW FLYER ↓↓↓↓↓

2015 GPC Show Flyer - Main.pdf

Cool.....I think that I have helped Adam with that show at least 6 out of 7 yrs.

Grabiak has the nicest Adam's showroom & store!

Yes, I think the exception was a special event at the Corvette factory?

I'm in.  I made my hotel reservation a month ago!

Wow... You're coming in from that far away???

I've never been to one of these clinics.

I must be missing something big if folks are renting hotel rooms!!

Do you guys tailgate and party all night long like rock stars????

There's usually a dinner the evening before that some forum members go to but I'm not sure about any hotel tailgating, haha.  It's just a fun, informative clinic and car show with good friends and good rides.  Ray and everyone else at Grabiak alway go above and beyond for this event, with a super clean shop, showroom, friendly staff, free food, and awesome section of their performance shop dedicated to Adam's products (with a show discount and a goodie bag for the first 75 cars as Dylan mentioned).  There have been some very nice raffle prizes in previous years too!

Edited by psu goat

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I will most likely being attending this year again. Hopefully we can stay longer this time for the dinner and my wife doesn't start to get a random headache! Was a good time last year!

Hey to everyone out there. Looking forward to getting together with some familiar as well as new faces this year. As always, looking forward to having Adam stop by to share his expertise with us.

I still have to get with Adam in regards to the Friday night dinner.

This year's expo, I have a monster truck that will be here all day, so if anyone that has kid's, this will help lol.

I will also have a few things/tables for the "Ladies" this year as well. Yes I do listen ladies, just takes me a while.

Again, goodie bags and food will be available, prizes and much more.

I will keep everyone posted with new info

Ray

To all Kenny Chesney fans out there, we will be giving away two tickets the day of the expo. This will be thru a local radio station that will be on hand for a live radio broadcast.

Ray

Hey Rich, good photo's and always hope for good weather cause it's PA and youjust never know this time of year.

Chris you are correct, that was the first Clinic. I tried to have it out front but was too noisy so we all moved in unison to behind the building. Didn't miss a beat haha.