Customer Service 866.965.0400

MARK YOUR CALENDARS! The 7th Annual GPC Detail Clinic!! Dinner Sign UP!

Hey Rich, good photo's and always hope for good weather cause it's PA and youjust never know this time of year.

Chris you are correct, that was the first Clinic. I tried to have it out front but was too noisy so we all moved in unison to behind the building. Didn't miss a beat haha.

Yea I remember moving to the back........ that show was also was the debut of Americana.

I cannot believe that picture was taken almost a year ago! We cannot wait for this years clinic.

Yeah. We're all another year older. Just looking back at pics over the years, some of us show our ages more than others. 

Not mentioning any names.   :lolsmack:

Wow, great photos Rich!  I'm excited to be back, and judging by the black Ford Excursion in some of those photos, which I sold in 2008, this is our 8th or 9th year doing the clinic at the World Famous Grabiak Performance!!

How fast a guy loses hair.....wow.  Look forward to seeing you all there again, and Carbones on Friday night.....who is coming?

Yea I remember moving to the back........ that show was also was the debut of Americana.

Yea I remember that Cris. I know Adam actually brought the qty of 12 with him!! Now that's service

Tim where did you make reservations? Hampton?

Yes, the Hampton. I was in the middle of making 10 reservations for various trips over the first few months of the year and booked there too.

Anybody know if Rich and Betsy Kashinski are going to come up for this again?  And my friend with the hot peppers?  I'm out of peppers!!!  I need some!  :D 

Yes, the Hampton. I was in the middle of making 10 reservations for various trips over the first few months of the year and booked there too.

Hey Tim, I am looking into a second place in Delmont, east of Grabiak. Couple reasons, it's closer to Pgh but still only 15 minutes away from our store, and I can get you a lesser expensive price. It's the Holiday Inn Express. Let me know if this would be something you would consider. Just an option to give everyone.

Hey everyone, I will be offering a 15% discount the day of the clinic. I have never done this before, so come enjoy the savings!!

I am expecting an order in a couple days. It will include the H2O guard-n-gloss, awesome stuff. If anything else becomes available, I will have it here that day.

Ray

Hey Tim, I am looking into a second place in Delmont, east of Grabiak. Couple reasons, it's closer to Pgh but still only 15 minutes away from our store, and I can get you a lesser expensive price. It's the Holiday Inn Express. Let me know if this would be something you would consider. Just an option to give everyone.

I got a rate of 119 and I'm a hilton guy, so it just makes sense for me to go there.