Customer Service 866.965.0400

MARK YOUR CALENDARS! The 7th Annual GPC Detail Clinic!! Dinner Sign UP!

I wish someone could explain why hotels rooms are so expensive around here.  I just looked up rooms in Ocean City, Md. and they were less for an oceanfront room than hotels in podunkville Pa. Even here in town they're the same price and there is NOTHING in this town. That's why we drive to Greensburg and Monroeville to shop!  Wow.  That sucks. 

As of right now, I have the Holiday Inn express in Delmont PA for $109, normally $139. Everybody who wants this stay, raise your hand!

I liked the Hampton. It was close to the restaurant and the show. It also seemed safe (I'm more worried about the car). What is the price difference in relation with the Holiday Inn? Holiday Inns are nice.  As soon as you know let me know and I will make reservations.

I wish someone could explain why hotels rooms are so expensive around here.  I just looked up rooms in Ocean City, Md. and they were less for an oceanfront room than hotels in podunkville Pa. Even here in town they're the same price and there is NOTHING in this town. That's why we drive to Greensburg and Monroeville to shop!  Wow.  That sucks.

I love Ocean City, but not in April! In April, I want to go to Podunkville! It's all about the people!

I love Ocean City, but not in April! In April, I want to go to Podunkville! It's all about the people!

Hey, no argument there!   :rockon:  :rockon:   Looking forward to it.

I liked the Hampton. It was close to the restaurant and the show. It also seemed safe (I'm more worried about the car). What is the price difference in relation with the Holiday Inn? Holiday Inns are nice.  As soon as you know let me know and I will make reservations.

It will be $109 H Inn and $129 Hampton. The Holiday Inn is 10min and 8 mile west of store. The Hampton is 15-20min  and 8miles from the store. Just wanted to give another option. I don't think security would be any different of an issue at either place. Let me know

Ok everyone. Whoever will need a room, you can contact the Holiday Inn Express in Delmont PA

Holiday Inn Express

6552 Route 22

Delmont, PA 15626

800-315-2621

Ask for Krysta so that you will receive the discounted price

Reservations made. There will now be two of us. My wife was able to get off from work.

That's good to hear, looking forward to the day. Were you able to talk to Krysta at the Holiday Inn?

That's good to hear, looking forward to the day. Were you able to talk to Krysta at the Holiday Inn?

I did not (called at 0800)  but I did but she sent me my confirmation number with the discounted price. Long range forecast looks good!

Hey everyone, I will be offering a 15% discount the day of the clinic. I have never done this before, so come enjoy the savings!!

I am expecting an order in a couple days. It will include the H2O guard-n-gloss, awesome stuff. If anything else becomes available, I will have it here that day.

Ray

This is outstanding news Ray, very nice of you to offer a higher discount than before!  I will be stocking up on some things for sure :patriot: