Customer Service 866.965.0400

MARK YOUR CALENDARS! The 7th Annual GPC Detail Clinic!! Dinner Sign UP!

Watch this old black and white tv show, at 19:27 you'll see someone very familiar to us.  Our hostess and owner of Carbone's was on What's My Line.

If it doesn't work, just go to You Tube and enter :  Carbone What's My Line.  Click on the Dick Powell show.

Got up early to do a Rinseless wash on my SS for the clinic and it is snowing!! This is April right? Oh well looking forward to it anyway! Thanks Adam, Ray, Jason and all the fine folks for a good time as always. We always look forward to this get together. Sunshine would be nice but nonetheless it will be a good day!

Many thanks to Adam for the dinner and Ray and crew for the excellent clinic today.  It was PACKED!  We had to sit in line on the street to get onto the lot to park and then we were standing outside waiting to get inside! Lots of work to set it all up and it showed.  Great job everyone!

My wife and I had a great time once again at the GPC detail clinic! We met and talked to a lot of great people. Thank you to everyone at Grabiaks for a great event and Adam, Chris and the rest of the Adams team for the detailing demonstrations! I was a bit nervous when I got awake at the hotel this morning to find it snowing. Believe it or not on the way home the temperature reached 60 and there was only a few clouds in the sky!

The demo vehicle:

post-7699-0-00868200-1430006382_thumb.jpg

Just wanted to say thank you to Grabiaks and the Adams team for the dinner and clinic. I had a good time again along with my wife. Was also nice to see the good amount of people that showed up. Plus I'm proud to be a new owner of the cyclo! Also, keep an eye out for more paint correction items. Adams got to scare my wife and I with removing some deep scratches on my dirty car!

Edited by FordFocusST

Just wanted to say thank you to Grabiaks and the Adams team for the dinner and clinic. I had a good time again along with my wife. Was also nice to see the good amount of people that showed up. Plus I'm proud to be a new owner of the cyclo! Also, keep an eye out for more paint protection items. Adams got to scare my wife and I with removing some deep scratches on my dirty car!

Even I was cringing on that one lol btw in the guy who was talking to you in the store with dan who's from uniontown as well

Friends what a pleasure to see you again!  Thanks for coming out, and indeed, there was a great turnout, regardless of the SNOW!!

Next year.....May.  The Grabiak Clinic will be in May, so we can have a proper car show, and enjoy some non-snowy conditions.....

Thanks again for making the trip, and thanks for supporting our great friends at Grabiak!

Even I was cringing on that one lol btw in the guy who was talking to you in the store with dan who's from uniontown as well

Haha. Adams humor with the sandpaper makes all cringe. Glad to put a face to the name too!

That was a trip and a half for you Dan.  Glad you made it. It was good to spend some time with you and you look a lot better and healthier.  But I think we need to find better food. Two years in a row..........I got sick. Love the girls at Carbone's and Natalie, but the food sure doesn't agree with me.

Hey to everyone out there!! From all of us here at Grabiak, THANK-YOU!!

From the Dinner to the end of the show, I want to start with a special thanks to Adam for including us in his already busy schedule. He drives out from Carlisle every year to support us. Adam, it's been a great run to this point and looking forward to the next time (May 2016)

The list of names who join us Friday to the support before, during and after the Clinic is long and may take me a long time to type, and I am very slow lol. Thank-you for the kind words and hope to hear from or see everybody sooner than later. Without this, we are not successful. And I know how far some of you travel to be here, up to 5-6 hrs. I also welcome any suggestions and/or comments for next year.

This year was a great success!!

Ray