Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Premium Car Care Detail Clinic @ Detailer's Domain - 4/4/15

Detailer's Domain invites you to join us – and Adam and Team for a big spring Detail Clinic on 4,4, 2015 from 9AM-1PM. Our clinic in our new location!

Meet the Adam's Team - Adam, Ashley, Dylan, and Matt! 
You'll learn the proper way to correct swirls and paint imperfections, maximize shine and make your car, truck or bike look its very best. 

We will provide food and beverages - sign up here so we have an idea of how much we need to have at the event.

If you are on Facebook you can sign up by clicking here

If you please feel free to email me at Phil@DetailersDomain.com

IMG_0903JJJ_zpsba0fc5eb.jpg

^^^Whats that supposed to mean Phil, you don't like driving through the highways of the great Garden State?  Lol!

Phil (Yiu) I'm there, been waiting for this one for a while now!  Was a BLAST 2 yrs ago and your new shop is so proper for this.  Last time I believe it was just Adam and Ashley and they are both great, really looking forward to meeting Matt and Dylan as well and giving you guys thanks in person!

Guys just an FYI, Phil's shop is like a candy store so be sure to bring your credit cards and an empty trunk!

Edited by Ricky Bobby

^^^Whats that supposed to mean Phil, you don't like driving through the highways of the great Garden State?  Lol!

Phil (Yiu) I'm there, been waiting for this one for a while now!  Was a BLAST 2 yrs ago and your new shop is so proper for this.  Last time I believe it was just Adam and Ashley and they are both great, really looking forward to meeting Matt and Dylan as well and giving you guys thanks in person!

Guys just an FYI, Phil's shop is like a candy store so be sure to bring your credit cards and an empty trunk!

Lol. Yeah, the craters will chew up my 21" HRE's. Lol. Where are you coming from?

I'm right next to Basking Ridge but Phil's shop is kind of a weird drive because he's tucked at the way Northeast corner of the state the easiest way is to take 287 north all the way into NY thruway then hop off on Palisades Parkway S he's like one town over the NY/NJ border

I'm right next to Basking Ridge but Phil's shop is kind of a weird drive because he's tucked at the way Northeast corner of the state the easiest way is to take 287 north all the way into NY thruway then hop off on Palisades Parkway S he's like one town over the NY/NJ border

Gotcha. I checked it out on the map. It IS tucked up there!

I don't mind the 2.5 hr drive. But dodging craters for 2.5 hours is a different story altogether! I'm coming from Montgomery County PA. Northwest of Philly.

If anyone can give me an idea of how the roads are up there this year, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

You just need quick reflexes to dodge those craters  :D  I've driven out to Jersey from south of Pittsburgh for many GTO events a few years back, in my slammed, super stiff GTO, with Dunlop Star Specs that have near-zero sidewall flex...the few fillings in my teeth somehow didn't get knocked loose :)

I'm thinking about making the drive out for this event too.  I'll have to check if there are any Marriott chain hotels nearby...I have 400,000 or so Marriott points  :lol:   Any kind of long distance award? lol.

I don't mind the 2.5 hr drive. But dodging craters for 2.5 hours is a different story altogether! I'm coming from Montgomery County PA. Northwest of Philly.

If anyone can give me an idea of how the roads are up there this year, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

I think you'll be fine.  I've driven all over with low profile tires and never had a blow out.  Jersey roads tend to be better than PA roads, but I know everyone from PA says the opposite.

Thanks.

Let me know the route its having you take, but you should be fine.  Its usually the Turnpike which has a decent amount of potholes

If you're doing 202 North from Doylestown area to 287 North that route will be just fine and you'll be passing my exit as well.

You just need quick reflexes to dodge those craters :D I've driven out to Jersey from south of Pittsburgh for many GTO events a few years back, in my slammed, super stiff GTO, with Dunlop Star Specs that have near-zero sidewall flex...the few fillings in my teeth somehow didn't get knocked loose :)

I'm thinking about making the drive out for this event too. I'll have to check if there are any Marriott chain hotels nearby...I have 400,000 or so Marriott points :lol: Any kind of long distance award? lol.

I think you'll be fine. I've driven all over with low profile tires and never had a blow out. Jersey roads tend to be better than PA roads, but I know everyone from PA says the opposite.

Let me know the route its having you take, but you should be fine. Its usually the Turnpike which has a decent amount of potholes

If you're doing 202 North from Doylestown area to 287 North that route will be just fine and you'll be passing my exit as well.

Oh man.... You guys are really calling me out now! Lol! Edited by PhilT3 2014 BMW M5