Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Premium Car Care Detail Clinic @ Detailer's Domain - 4/4/15

I’m there...hoping to bring my oldest son too.  From what I have seen from your instagram post Phil, the place looks top notch.  Can't wait to see it.  Oh yeah the Adams team is going to be there too I guess that’s a plus too. :P

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP! The day is rapidly approaching... and we've decided to go for it RAIN OR SHINE!

Adam, Matt, Ashley, and myself will all be there - the first time ever we've all been in one location for an east coast event so don't miss the chance to meet the team.

We're coming out with a couple of surprises including your first chance to buy an all new product before it goes on sale anywhere else and a few sneak previews of products set to release later this year. This will be a clinic you don't want to miss!

Looking forward to meeting you and Matt in person D.  (Ash and Adam were at the last clinic at DD I was at).

What bars are you guys hitting on Friday night?  I live an hour from Phil's shop but should get you guys to a local brewpub for sure!

BUMP! The day is rapidly approaching... and we've decided to go for it RAIN OR SHINE!

Adam, Matt, Ashley, and myself will all be there - the first time ever we've all been in one location for an east coast event so don't miss the chance to meet the team.

We're coming out with a couple of surprises including your first chance to buy an all new product before it goes on sale anywhere else and a few sneak previews of products set to release later this year. This will be a clinic you don't want to miss!

If it's rain I'll bring the new Colorado.  If it's shine, I'll bring the Corvette.