Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Premium Car Care Detail Clinic @ Detailer's Domain - 4/4/15

Looking forward to meeting Dillon and Matt as I have meet Adam and Ashley . Can't wait to see the new product in action. Plus see Phil and the crew and check out the new shop.

Edited by rwisejr

BUMP! The day is rapidly approaching... and we've decided to go for it RAIN OR SHINE!

Adam, Matt, Ashley, and myself will all be there - the first time ever we've all been in one location for an east coast event so don't miss the chance to meet the team.

We're coming out with a couple of surprises including your first chance to buy an all new product before it goes on sale anywhere else and a few sneak previews of products set to release later this year. This will be a clinic you don't want to miss!

New product??? Man, last time I went I set myself a budget and spent about triple what I set it at.... Looks like this could be another budget buster

anytime after 10 am would be great.

anytime after 10 am would be great.

Yes Phil its wide open, you can show up whenever you'd like.

Sweet! As long as the weather is decent, I'll make the trip up!

What an AWESOME event today, thank you Phil and Sue for hosting, thanks to our generous out of town presenters Adam, Dylan, Ashley, and Matt it was a pleasure meeting you guys again and for D and Matt it was the first time.

Guys I'm no bs'er but the HGG is definitely sick to watch in real time, so simple and self explanatory. It's prob going to sell like wildfire!

Also special shout out to Larry Kosilla for his special guest appearance today, really awesome to meet him as well and really awesome to see Adams crew, Larry, and Phil Yiu just got a ton of respect and admiration for one another.

Was such a pleasure to be a part of it today guys, you all get a beer on me next time you're in Jersey!

Jason, did you buy some HGG?  What's the price on it?

What were the new product previews?

HGG

Lake Country wash wedge

I believe they said a reformulated in and out

Sand paper and holder for it

Smaller Da from Flex eventually

They sold out of HGG so I didn't get to see the price.

Jason, did you buy some HGG?  What's the price on it?

What were the new product previews?

The New Products were the HGG

The price of HGG i believe was something like 19.99 but don't quote me on that since im not 100% sure.

New Lake Country Wash Wedge

post-11447-0-93561800-1428192910_thumb.jpg

post-11447-0-04373300-1428192909_thumb.jpg

post-11447-0-92374500-1428192906_thumb.jpg

Edited by hdav94

First of all, it was nice meeting the Adam's team.  Adam was working one on one with a few of us towards the end with the paint correction demo which was really cool.  When Dylan did the wash demo, anyone who wanted to could have helped him wash or do the wheels, but we all watched.  lol.  Here are some pics:

IMAG0911_zpspdotzox8.jpg

IMAG0913_zpsrcesw0cw.jpg

New dry sanding scratch removal system.  Really cool.

IMAG0914_zpsdtiwhmya.jpg

IMAG0915_zpsbtsrv36i.jpg

And Larry Kosilla's car:

IMAG0912_zpso5qmsbke.jpg

Great day as always. As usual I stocked up on hundreds of $$$ worth of items including a lot of HGG and the wash wedge.  I love stocking up for the season at this event. Thanks Phil and the Adams crew for another successful clinic.

Edited by JBlack151

HGG is 19.99 and looks really sweet, Dylan demoed it, you basically apply it while the car is still wet after a wash, apply with a double soft, wipe off with a double soft and you have that glossy finish of detail spray plus a sealant. I Picked that up, the new wash wedge and a couple of other things. The Adams team is always great at being available to all questions and extremely helpful.

Thanks for holding this again Phil, looking forward to next year!

^^^Matt awesome pic of Larry's 964 it sounds bad *** too! Sorry we didn't get to meet.

HGG is $20 for 16 oz obviously gallon pricing to follow down the line. I bought a bottle before it sold out, D I believe said they brought 10 cases (120 bottles?) it sold out pretty quick. Stuff is self explanatory and stupid easy in person.

By the way the Adams foam gun is ridiculously high quality seeing it in person. Def a worthwhile tool if you don't have one.

Wash Wedge I want to say is $12? I didn't buy one but it looks nice. I don't do as many traditional washes but prob will stick with the wash pads for now.

I absolutely loved the demo of the dry sanding system, haven't heard about it yet. But those hand applicator pads also are SICK for using the 4" pads to polish or apply wax/sealant by hand (Velcro backed) and of course to use the foam interface with the dry sanding discs for RIDS correction.

Mini Flex rotary was nice too. A sexy tool.

How awesome was that Maybach Matt? I just wanted to sit in those backseats!!!

^^^Matt awesome pic of Larry's 964 it sounds bad *** too! Sorry we didn't get to meet.

How awesome was that Maybach Matt? I just wanted to sit in those backseats!!!

Well apparently we were pretty much standing next to each other based on the fact that we have almost identical pics of Dylan cleaning that S5 wheel.  I was in the gray Adam's shirt with Addicted to the Shine on the back.

I actually didn't check out the Maybach too much.  I was with Adam the whole second half when he was working with people one on one with the paint correction demo.  We were sanding so many RIDS and then everyone got a chance to take the Flex to the demo car.  Flex + orange pad + paint correcting polish was very effective.

Edited by SYMAWD