Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Car Wash Foam Gun & New Shampoo in Action

Team Adam's

Question

I'll meet you half way... how about I wear a bikini? No... not interested? OK.... we'll leave it how it is then :P

I'll take Dylan's beard and chiseled calves in shorts over some bimbo broad from Super Street any day

"How do I connect this thing for the soap to wash the car again? This hose thing isn't working!" -Say it in a Paris Hilton voice

Uhhhh...this almost sounds familiar...but kinda makes me hungry... :huh:

Oh yeah!

Bikini Carwash + Paris Hilton = The Spicy BBQ Six Dollar Burger from Carl's Jr.  :drool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boZm9Q2U9S4

I just got the gun and planned on using it soon since the weather is warming up around here...........only now they're calling for 3-6" of snow tonight.  CRAP! 

:help:  :help:  :help:  :help:  :help:

What he said... just finished shoveling 6 inches off the drive. :explode:

Used the new Foam Gun for the first time today. Very impressed. I used the recommended metering tip and it put out an abundant amount of foam. The nozzle has a very good spray pattern as well. I am very happy with this gun. I used it to reload the suds in my bucket and to foam the paint when claying the vehicle it works great for those things. Perfect execution of another excellent detailing product release Team Adams! Now when is the coating and the water activated sealant coming out?:)

Edited by Junior

How many ounces of the new soap does everyone use in their bucket for 2 bucket wash?

I used 1 oz in 3 gallons for my car that had light to moderate dirt.  It was more then enough.  I was also using the foam gun at the same time with the new soap.  2 oz worked fine in the foam gun. 

Edited by The Guz