Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pulled the Wheels

Thorsager

I did a full detail on our Challenger over the past two days. I pulled the wheels and used Adams Deep Wheel cleaner to get rid of any brake dust and Adams APC to clean the tire on the inside. I then sealed the barrel and inner wheel with Adams Quick Sealant. I also sealed the front of the wheel. For the rest of the car I did a wash, clay (windows and plastic too), Adams Paint Correcting polish (with the Flex), Adams Liquid Paint Sealant. Today I topped that with Adams Patriot Wax. I also used the Quick Sealant to all the plastic, door/trunk/hood jams, and lights. To finish up I put SVRT on the tires and Undercarriage Spray to the wheel wells. I'm glad Spring is here!

post-7699-0-26462200-1427656745_thumb.jpg

post-7699-0-15966800-1427656813_thumb.jpg

I did a full detail on our Challenger over the past two days. I pulled the wheels and used Adams Deep Wheel cleaner to get rid of any brake dust and Adams APC to clean the tire on the inside. I then sealed the barrel and inner wheel with Adams Quick Sealant. I also sealed the front of the wheel. For the rest of the car I did a wash, clay (windows and plastic too), Adams Paint Correcting polish (with the Flex), Adams Liquid Paint Sealant. Today I topped that with Adams Patriot Wax. I also used the Quick Sealant to all the plastic, door/trunk/hood jams, and lights. To finish up I put SVRT on the tires and Undercarriage Spray to the wheel wells. I'm glad Spring is here!

Nice job & nice car!

• 2 weeks later...